35) Fight

WARNING: Slightly descriptive violence and strong language in this chapter.

I throw fire at him again, and it hits him, but it disappears soon after. "Man, you really suck at this." He laughs, and destroys half the fortress. "How could you fucking do that to her?!" I tackle him to the ground, trying to burn him, but not making any progress.

"Because! She is mine! You have no idea how much I want you dead!" he growls, and pushes me off him, making a sword appear in his hands. I get one too, and we start fighting. "She is not yours! And if you actually liked her, you wouldn't have forced her to do that!" I shout, stabbing him in the arm, and making him cry out.

"She would never have done it! I had to force her!" he says. "It's wrong! There's a fucking reason she would never do it, you bastard!" I swing my sword, and just barely miss his ear, making him freeze.

As our swords touch, I teleport us to one of my favorite places: A volcano.

"Fuck!" He cries out, as he nearly falls in. We jump around the edges, fighting, and uttering curse words now and then.

Blood soaks through his shirt on his arm, and I swing again, managing to tear some fabric, but not anything else. He gets closer, and his sword makes a deep cut on the surface of my stomach.

I growl quietly, so I don't scream, and I put a hand to it, continuing to fight. "If I die, I swear to Chris," I look up, and I just know he's laughing. "That Mikka will NOT end up with an asshole like you!"

He gets pissed off, and makes another slash on my stomach, making me bite back a scream. We go on for a while longer, and have made what I'm assuming is about four laps around the edge of the volcano, and maintained our balance.

He swings for my head, and I duck, falling over the edge, but grabbing it with one hand. "Augh!" I try to pull myself up, but my stomach hurts when I do. "What do you say? Should I end your life now?" He smirks, standing with his foot on my fingers, so there's no way I can.

Wait...I can use magic...

I get an idea, but don't make it obvious to him yet.

"Tell you what, I'll let you live, IF, you give me Mikka." he offers, and he presses harder down on my fingers, making me bite my bottom lip.

"She is NOT a prize to be won, and I don't own her, but she is mine. Understand?" I ask. He shrugs, though he knows what I mean.

"You know, we should be friends." I smirk, looking up at him. "Ha! Why is that?" he asks, bending down to my level.

"Because I'll be seeing you in hell, motherfucker."

I plunge my sword through his chest, and swing it back, throwing it into the volcano with him, and he goes down, screaming. I pop my wings out, and fly overhead. "Rip." I laugh, hovering above. I try to use magic to fix my cuts, but I'm not strong enough to do that.

"Hey, bro!" Chris appears behind me, and I laugh, hugging him. "You were awesome!" Emily giggles. "I'm just sad you'll have to deal with him hanging around hell all the time." she adds.

"Nah, it's fine. I get to torture him." I go to hug her, but she puts her hand up. "Blood. Dress. White."

I laugh, sitting on the edge of the volcano, but they stay away, since they both hate fire, and basically anything hot. "Oh, shit. I gotta go back to my girls, I'll see ya later." I smile, and disappear.

I reappear in our bedroom, and I see Mikka pacing around the bed. She sees me and gasps, looking down at my stomach. "No, no! Don't worry, it's nothing."

She puts her hands on her hips and raises an eyebrow. "Okay, obviously it's not, but it isn't serious." I say, walking to Griffyn's room as I hear her crying. I hear Mikka sigh, and sit down on the bed.

I pick Griffyn up, and hold her against my chest, bouncing her up and down, and taking her to Mikka. "Did you feed her while I was gone?" I ask, handing her to Mikka. She nods silently, rocking her in her arms.

I rest a hand on her arm, and lift her chin to face me. "Baby, please say something."

She bites her lip, looking down, and just rests her head on my shoulder. I let out a sigh, and wrap my arm around her shoulders. "So, do you know what happened when I was out?"

She shakes her head, but keeps her eyes trained on Griffyn. "I threw Reese into a volcano."

She gasps, lifting her head and staring at me. She mouths, "what", and sits there, gaping. I laugh and pull her back to me, kissing her forehead.