14) But I Said Please

Mikka's P.O.V

After Tara told me that I should stay here for the night, since Andrew will probably come back tomorrow, I come out of the shower, and change into just a t-shirt and shorts for sleeping. "Hey..." I hear someone say. I whip my head around quickly to meet the eyes of a man a bit older than me, who has long brown hair, and eyes like Andrew's.

"W-who are you?" I ask, backing away. "I'm Andrew's brother. I just wanted to tell you something. I told him, and now I'm telling you." he says. "You know where he is?!" I ask desperately, not caring about anything else. "Never mind that. You two can't be together..." he says, and my heart shatters. "What do you mean?! Why?!" I ask frantically.

"I was reading up on some laws from a few centuries ago, and I found out that... All relationships between magical and non-magical beings are prohibited." he says sadly. "I wanted to warn you, before somebody found out. Besides, he will outlive you by far."

I turn away, trying to process what I just heard. "Sorry." I hear. I turn back around, and he's gone. I sit near the headboard, on the bed, and I see the door creak open. I wonder who it is, before they push the door open further...

"ANDREW!" I squeal, jumping in place, and completely disregarding everything I heard before.

His face lights up, and he runs across the room, jumping onto the bed and knocking me over, pressing his lips against mine.

My heart speeds up by a million times, and I giggle, glad that he's finally come to his senses. "I missed you so much..." I say in between kisses. "But you know this isn't allowed..."

"I don't care..." he murmurs, wrapping his arms around me.

I giggle, laying my hands around the back of his neck.

(WARNING: Mature content ahead. I know you're gonna read it anyway but like,, at least turn your phone away from your mom you know?

He sits in between my legs, which I wrap around him, and his hands slide down to my lower back, starting to pull my t-shirt up. We break contact for a second as he pulls it over my head, and tosses it to the side, making me wait what felt like hours, before kissing me again and making my heart flutter.

I pull his shirt off and unzip his pants, which he gets out of and leaves on the floor next to us, and I remove his boxers. He plays with the lace of my white panties, before slipping them off, agonizingly slow. I blush, coming to my senses, and I become aware of the situation.

He slams me against the headboard, front first, making me gasp slightly, as he leaves kisses across my shoulder and down my back. I moan at his touch, as he runs his fingers down my entire body, sending chills and tingles shooting through every part of me.

He pins my hands above my head, and flips me back over, so I've got my legs arching up either side of him, and he's kneeling in front of me. He stares deep into my eyes, and I study his features, breathing heavily. From the light stubble he grew since the last time we met, to the way his eyes sparkle when he's happy.

He seems to be doing the same. He leans in and kisses me again, placing his hands on my thighs, and he goes down, trailing love bites down my neck, and leaving marks. He leaves kisses across my chest, and down my stomach, further and further down... I let out a loud moan and bite my lip, drawing blood.

"Andrew!" I cry, grabbing a fistful of sheets, pleasure running throughout my body, and my stomach doing summersaults. My moans just encouraging him, as I hear him growl possessively. He rests his left hand on the inside of my thigh, pushing on it lightly, and his right slides up my chest, making me gasp briefly.

It was never like this before. Of course, it was only with one person...but nothing has ever felt like this...

He brings his hand down and grasps my waist to hold me in place, because I'm shaking, and he pins my right leg against the pillow next to me. "Andrew!" I scream, holding onto the headboard with my left hand, the feelings almost overtaking me.

After a while, he moves suddenly, faster than I can process, and smashes his lips against mine, rolling me on top of him, and thrusting into me, making me gasp.

"A-Andrew- protection-"

"I got it." he smiles against my neck. I feel pain at first, but it soon passes. I moan quietly, wrapping my legs around his hips, and running my fingers through his hair. He rolls over, so I'm underneath him, and I feel the light pressure of a necklace falling onto my collarbone.

I keep my legs around him, as he wraps his arms around my thighs, to hold me up, and I wrap my arms around his head, as his soft lips make their way across my chest, sucking on my breast, and I gasp briefly as he lightly nips it.

*

He lays me down on the bed, towards him, with my legs spread out either side, and I tilt my head back over a pillow, sighing in content. He lifts my right leg onto his left shoulder, and trails kisses far up the inside of it, making me moan loudly, and I feel myself start to climax, my breathing coming out ragged, and uneven. He pulls me closer each time, and my hand almost automatically snaps to his back, holding tightly. He grabs my left leg, sending chills through my body, as he pushes it to my left further, making me cry out his name.

He goes up my belly, after a while, and over my chest, then up to my neck again, leaving me shaking. He wraps his arm around my waist, lying down behind me, and continuing to kiss my neck softly.

I bring my legs up to my chest, and snuggle further to his warm, comforting embrace. "I can't live without you, puppy." he says quietly, running his fingers down my side and leg. "Why?" I ask, smiling, even though I probably know the answer.

"Because I love you, stupid," He makes me burst into giggles, and he wraps his hand around the inside of my leg, pulling me closer to him. "...and you're mine." he whispers, smiling against my skin. My eyes flutter closed, and I smile softly, still breathing heavily.

_____________

Hey guys! Omfg, I'm dying. We've reached #880 in Romance in only a week I love u guys! <3

Just wanna say if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

...