36) Talk

Mikka's P.O.V

"Shut it!" Reese shouts, pinning my wrists up against the wall, and I start to cry again. "P-p-please don't!" I cry, kicking and squirming. "You're mine," he growls, and holds me down. "And I'll do what I want with you!"

Tears flow from my eyes like waterfalls, and I continue squirming as he trails kisses down my body.

.

.

.

"I said DON'T MOVE!" he shouts, and I burst into tears again, as he continues kissing me.

.

.

.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET BACK IN THE ROOM!" he slaps me across the face, after I snuck out to see what he was doing, and I start crying as usual, grabbing the wall next to me. I put a hand to my burning cheek, and run off, sobbing.

"AND DON'T COME BACK OUT!"

I shoot upright in bed, crying uncontrollably, and burying my face in my hands. "Are you okay, baby?" Andrew turns over, and props himself up on one elbow. I shake my head quickly, not daring to take my hands off my face.

I don't want him to see me this way...

He lifts a hand up and pulls mine down, exposing my tear stained face. "M-m!" I shake my head, pulling away, but he won't let me. "It's alright. I'm here for you. You don't have to be scared." He pulls me down into his arms gently, not in the rough way Reese did, and I find myself snuggling into his bare chest. He rests my head on his arm, and holds me close to him.

"You know I will never hurt you, right?" He whispers, running his fingers through my hair, and sending a chill through my spine. I nod slowly, after hesitating, and twirling a strand of his hair with my finger. "Mikka," he lays a hand on my wrist, and lifts my chin up to face him. "I will never, hurt you."

Oh my god... I don't trust him anymore... What happened?!

"Ever. Even if you become distant, or you decided to leave me, I don't care. Whether you decide to talk or not for the rest of your life, I don't care. If you never want to see me again," he pauses, and makes sure I'm looking up at him. "I don't care. I will never, ever hurt you, especially not like he did."

I smile, resting my head in the crook of his neck, and wrapping an arm around him. "And I will always love you; no matter what." he whispers in my ear, giving me chills.

"Love you too..." I mumble, and he gasps quietly at the fact that I said something. I smile, closing my eyes, and feel sleep pulling me back.