9) Hey, Stranger

I managed to drag myself out of bed, and get dressed, and I headed for the supermarket.

I walk along the junk food isle; chips, chocolate, ice-cream... Comfort food, to put it that way. I decide I should probably pick up something healthy, so I head to the corner, where the fruits and vegetables are. "Well, well. Ice-cream? Tissues? Did lover boy dump you, princess?" That annoying voice I grew to love so much rings in my ears. I turn around, to meet the eyes of Reese, with a smug grin on his face.

I scowl at him, and give him the finger, before continuing on my way. "How dare you?!" he says, chasing after me. I turn around quickly, leaving my trolley by the side, where it isn't in anyone's way. "What?!" I growl, scrunching my hands into fists. "Don't do that to me!" he yells, lifting back a hand to hit me, and drawing attention to us, in the supermarket. "Fuck off!" I yell, grabbing his hand and bending it backwards, making him cry out in pain. "I'm not yours anymore!"

I grab my trolley and run off, in a hurry to get out before anyone sees me. I pay, regardless of what I may have forgot, and run to my car, heading home. I replay it all in my head, as much as I try not to, and I cry.

How could he... Abuse me, then cheat on me, WITH MY SISTER, then flirt with me again like usual, not knowing what I've been through, or who I'm seeing. He just doesn't care.

Andrew's P.O.V

I lay there, sprawled across the bed, with my head on a pillow somewhere in the middle, and my arm around it.

This was the dumbest thing I've ever done... But...it's for Mikka...I'm doing it for her. I need to keep that in mind. What I did was wrong, and she's better off without me... Everybody is...

I hear a loud knock on the door, which echoed through my large empty room. "Get lost!" I yell. Someone enters anyway, and I lift my head up, growling that they entered without my permission. "M-mr Devil, I w-was thinking..." The servant woman says. "To m-make up for letting that...thing...sl-slip-"

"Which thing? Oh! Right! The one that ruined my life!" I say sarcastically, folding my arms. "S-sir, I was thinking, can't you just make her forget? By magic, I mean?" she says. "O-or make her fall in love with you?" she cuts me off, as I start to answer.

"No! She's better off without me! And I'm not going to fucking force her to love me!" I yell, slamming my fist on the bed. "Now piss off!"

She scurries away in fright, slamming the huge wooden door behind her, and leaving an echo throughout the place. "Echo..." I say loudly, resulting in more "echo"s, well...echoing through the room.

"So empty..." I whisper, lying back down. "I just want to forget..."

"Wait..." I sit up slowly, an idea springing to mind. "Forget..." I jump out of bed, running to my closet. I open up one of the doors, revealing a white board and marker inside. I check first, to make sure Mikka's home, before doing what I'm thinking. She's home... But she's unpacking groceries. I wave my hand over the bottom half of the whiteboard, making her room appear.

I look around, before making a plastic plate fall. Hearing the noise, she runs in, and looks around, before picking it up. I use the red marker to write on the whiteboard, and she turns around quickly.

Mikka... I was thinking... Do you want me to wipe your memory?

"What?! No! I never want to forget you!" she cries, looking around. Every time she says something like that... It makes me die a bit, inside...

"Wait, can you hear me?" she asks. I clear the board, and write 'Yes'. "Okay... Don't you dare erase my memory." she says. "I want to see you, Andy. Please. How do I get back?!" she asks, sitting down on the bed and fidgeting with something in her hands.

You're not coming back here. You don't need someone like me in your life. I saw what Reese did before, as well, and I just wanna say, you handled it very well.

I say, with a winky face at the end. She smiles, wiping her tears, and lies down on the bed, watching the wall. "I do need someone like you in my life. I'm barely surviving like this. Please, please, pretty please let me come back!" she whines.

Come back to hell? Literally. No, sorry.

"Then you come here!"