20) Test

I open one eye, and become aware of my surroundings.

Andrew has his arms around me from behind, and I'm curled up in a little ball, with my hands on my tummy, on top of Andrew's hands. "Andy?" I ask, my voice being quiet and scratchy, and my throat hurting.

What happened last night? I remember throwing up, but... Nothing more.

"Are you okay, puppy?" he asks, resting his head on mine, and lightly kissing just below my ear, making me smile. "I'm better. How long have you been up?" I ask, and clutch my belly, as I feel a sharp pain. "A few hours." he says, stroking the back of my hand gently, and calming my nerves down.

"A few hours?? Why didn't you get up?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Well, you didn't seem well, last night. I didn't want to leave you here alone." he says softly, closing his eyes and resting his head just behind me, where I can feel his breath fanning across my skin, in between kisses on the back of my neck.

I smile softly, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, resting my head into the crook of his neck. "You're so sweet." I smile,  wrapping my fingers with his. "So what happened last night?"

"I don't remember much. I felt movement on the bed, and the warmth from before disappeared. I was only just on the edge of sleep, and I heard you curse in the bathroom, which snapped me out of it. I got up to see what was wrong, and you were chucking up in the toilet, and nauseous afterwards." he explains, and he snuggles his head into my neck. "I was worried about you."

"It's okay, I'm f-" I gasp loudly, as I think of something, and almost instantly, Andrew realizes it too...

"Oh fuck." I whisper, slamming my hand against my face. "No, no, no, no. There's no way..." he says, looking at me from over my shoulder. "It's not possible," I say, racking my brains for any signs of life.

'Yep! You are!' Luna says.

No, no, no. It's not possible! I'm using-

'Nope, you definitely are. You just wait till tonight! Have fun!' Manny trails off, and my head goes silent.

I've officially lost my mind. Great.

"I can't be..." I say, saying what we're both thinking. "It's probably just the flu. I heard Tara was sick yesterday." he says, stroking my hand. "I wasn't here yesterday!" I bury my face in the pillow. "Ugh...crap!" he mumbles.

"It's okay, no freaking out till we're sure." He says, tracing circles on my belly. "But Andrew, I'm not ready for this! WE'RE not r-"

"What did I just say?" He rests his head behind mine, leaving kisses down my neck. I take a deep breath, calming myself down. "You're right." I whisper, as much as I hate to admit it.

He keeps drawing circles on my bare tummy, since my top has slid up, and I find myself drifting slowly to sleep.

*

"Emily, what do I do?!" I ask, walking around our bathroom. "Just look at it!" she says, placing it on the sink, face down. "Did you?" I ask slowly, peering over at Andrew and Chris outside, in the bedroom.  "No! You need to look at it, this will decide the rest of your life!" She says, pushing it towards me. "You wanna know something?" she slams the door shut, locking it.

"What?"

"Don't tell anyone." she makes a gesture, and it appears as though she's pregnant. "Are you-"

"Yes! And I'm dealing with it, even though we're not supposed to have kids yet!" she says, slamming her hand in the sink.

"We're not even supposed to be together!" I argue, gesturing towards the door. "Girls, let us in." Chris says. "One sec." I get up off the closed toilet lid and unlock the door, letting them in.

"Have you looked yet?" Andrew asks, coming over and wrapping an arm around my waist. "No!" I say, burying my face in my hands, to cover my tears. "Hey, hey, hey," he lifts my hand off my face, and picks up the test.

He wraps both arms around my waist and rests his head on mine. "Ready?"

I wipe away the tear stains, and squeeze his hand tightly.

He turns it over, revealing the two little overlapping lines that will change my life forever.