26) Tricks

He slams his palms against the wall beside my head, and I gulp nervously, making fists. "Get away from me, you monster!" I yell, thrusting my head at his, the only thing I can move, and banging them together. He rubs the spot where I hit him, and it hurt for me too, but I couldn't care less.

"What happens if I touch you-" he reaches a hand out. "Then you'll die, you son of a bitch!" I growl.

"Who's going to stop me?" he smirks, and places his hands on the wall again, leaving kisses and bites down my neck, and I squirm to get away, but it makes no difference.

Okay, think, think. I can't just kill myself, like I usually would do, because I have Andrew and Griffyn... So... What do I do? I can't let him touch me either, I'm engaged!

"Get off me, asshole!" I hiss, glaring at him. "What'cha gonna do about it?" he goes down to my belly, and then places a kiss on the inner part of my thigh, sending a shiver through my body.

I'm not feeling anything with this...just disgusted. If it was Andrew, it would be different.

He goes up further, under the edge of my underwear, and I bite back a scream, but it doesn't work, and I let it out.

Nobody will hear me, it will just piss him off more.

He smirks, hearing that, and continues, starting to pull one side down. "Stop, Reese!" I shriek, and my hands try and grab the wall behind me, but are too far away. He just ignores me, and moves slightly, making me cry out.

I need to get out of this! Now! Think, think... Come on brain! You never work...

Yes! "Wait, Reese! How can we do anything properly if I'm tied up?" I ask, and he stops, getting up to my height, and giving me a puzzled look. He leaves one side of my underwear half down, which makes me uncomfortable, but I have worse things to deal with.

"I can't even touch you if I'm up here." I say, faking a smirk. "You think I'm gonna let you down? You don't like me." he scoffs, putting his hands on my hips, and sending a chill through my spine. "You hit me!"

"You don't like me either! You hit me!" I snap back, and shut my mouth quickly. "You see, I'm...schizophrenic." I say the first thing that comes to mind. "I have an insane side, that...takes over sometimes. Like when I hit you, or I rejected you, or I was with Andrew. Man I hate him." I lie again, as much as it pained me to say.

I don't even know how schizophrenia works... Was that right?

He raises an eyebrow, looking into my eyes.

Fuck! It wasn't, was it?!

"I-It's true! I just didn't tell you when we were going out because I thought it would scare you away!" I say, and his expression softens. He unchains my legs, and first my right arm, which I use to pull up my underwear quickly. He undoes the other one, after struggling, and I rub my wrists in pain.

"Hey," he grabs me by the wrist, which hurts, and holds it above my head. "I'm keeping an eye on you."

The thing is, I can't hit him or anything, because he's stronger than me, AND has magic... So I just have to play it cool...

He drags me down a hall, also made out of stone, and we reach a wooden door, which reveals a beautiful bedroom. There's a midnight blue four-poster bed on the right wall, and the far left corner isn't actually a corner, but another wall, with a door there leading to a bathroom. I look around, and he catches me off-guard as he grabs my hand, slamming me against the wall.

He pins one above my head, and lets the other free after a while, and he smashes his lips against mine, making me even more uncomfortable.

Luna speaks up, for the first time in a while. 'Okay, you've done it before, just do it again! No big deal!'

'What the fuck?! No! I'm not going to cheat on the father of my baby with a fallen angel ex!' I argue. That was bad even for Luna. 'I'll let it get to a certain point, then if he lets me free during the night, I'll escape! End of story!'

He runs a hand under my top and up my side, making me flinch, and he goes up further, and I'm not wearing a bra. He licks my bottom lip for entrance, and instinctively, I deny. He growls angrily, and squeezes my right breast, making me gasp, and he goes in anyway.

I'm sorry, Andrew! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's either this, or die... Actually, I'd feel better about dying, but I wouldn't do that to him or Griff...

He grabs my hands, and throws me back onto the bed, climbing on top of me and forcing his lips onto mine again, though I'm playing along.

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, Andrew wake up!

He trails kisses down my belly, and starts to pull my underwear down, making me whine.

Wait... I can blame stuff on my "schizophrenic" side...

'You mean us?!' Luna and Manny ask. 'No, not you idiots. I don't know what the hell you are.'

I think for a moment, before kicking him in the junk, just as he was about to touch me.

He cries out in pain, and falls onto the floor. I jump off the bed, faking a worried face. "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! My other side took over!" I lie, kneeling next to him. "That's why Andrew broke up with me, too... I accidentally killed his family..." I say, brushing his hair out of his face.

"You were never like this when we were going out!" he strains to say. "Well, I had it under control then. But when you slept with my sister, my dark side took over, and I haven't had control of it since. I missed you so much." I lie, faking a smile.

"I missed your ass in bed next to me." he smirks, pulling me down to meet his lips again. While outside I'm faking a smile, inside, I'm going, "ughhhh ewwww".