12) Hey one question what the f*ck

A few days have passed, and I walk to our room, opening the door slowly. I see Andrew on the bed, shirtless again, and lying on his stomach, doing something on his phone.

"Heeyyyyy baby." I crawl onto the bed, and lie on top of him, my small figure not nearly as long as him, so my head reaches just below his neck. "What's up?" he asks, stroking my right hand, which is holding me up on the bed next to him. "I was thinking," I leave kisses across the back of his neck softly, and he lets out a low groan, holding my hand tightly. "Maybe we could go out somewhere today?"

"I don't see why not. But we have to seem like we're not together." he lifts me up by the sides, and turns, sitting me on his stomach. "Well THAT'LL be difficult." I roll my eyes, smiling. "Mhm." he grabs my hands, pulling me towards him, and kissing me. "Let's go..." I giggle, pulling back, and smiling.

We walk along the back alley, the one where I met Andrew. "Tara says this is how you get into hell..." I say, examining the bricks on the wall, which I didn't get a chance to see closely before. "Yeah." he says, tapping the three sixes, and closing the door again, by writing what looks like a '6' in the air.

"Hey, by the way, where does Reese live?" he asks, wrapping an arm around my waist, and walking next to me. "Why do you wanna know?" I ask, looking up at him suspiciously. "No reason..." he says, breaking eye contact. "You're going to beat him up, aren't you?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"Eh, no, I'm just going to let the guy who's more of a devil than me, beat you up." he says sarcastically, putting a hand on his hip. "Don't." I laugh, wrapping an arm around his waist and resting my head on him, since it's a long, dark alley, and nobody will see us.

"Why?! How can you not hate him after everything he's done?! I want to pound him into the ground, and it wasn't even me!" he says with frustration. "It's okay, I'm not mad. I'm not really anything anymore. If it weren't for you, I probably would've killed myself or something, though." I laugh, snuggling into his arms. "I'm mad though. I want to pulverize him..." he clenches a fist, and I hold his hand, smiling at his overprotectiveness.

"He'll get what he deserves." I smile. "Karma."

Andrew's P.O.V

Originally, we were meant to go to dinner, but we saw an amusement park, and got distracted.

"Ooh!" she drops the left over stick from her cotton candy into the bin, and runs off towards the ferris wheel, like a kid. "Wait up!" I call out, through the chatter of the hundreds of people around us. I don't think she saw me, since she doesn't answer. I do my best to hide, and teleport next to her, grabbing her arm. "Slow down." I whisper, laughing. "Here." I slip her some money, and pull my hoodie down, walking behind her.

She jumps over to the stand excitedly, and there's not much of a line. After a few minutes, it stops, and we both climb in, me sitting on the right, and her on the left.

I want to be close to her.. I want to sit next to her, I want to hug her, I NEED to kiss her.

Almost reading my mind, she grabs my by the shirt and kisses me from across the seats. "W-we can't-"

"Shh." she kisses me again, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Of all places, we have to do it here. At the top, and highest point in the amusement park. Where everyone can see in, and out... We're SUCH geniuses...

I become aware that it started moving again, and we both pull away, looking around. She seems to have just given up, and climbs onto the seat next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, and resting her head on my chest, smiling.

"You're so cute." I laugh, stroking her head. We should be safe up here, we're right at the top. It stops again, and we both jerk back and forth, as the cart swings. She looks up, and in horror, at something in front of us. "Shit!" she whispers, hiding her face. I look ahead, and I see Reese, sitting in the cart in front of us, and he looks back, smirking evilly.

Holy fuck...

"Mikka, hold tightly and don't let go." I say, grabbing her hand.

"What? Why?"

"We're teleporting out of here." I explain, trying to stay calm.

"He's just an ex, it's not the end of the world." she rolls her eyes.

"No, Mikka! He's a fallen angel!"