4) Oh no

With that, he leaves. I stare after him, smiling.

'No! This doesn't change anything!' One side of me says. 'Yes it does! We're gonna be here for all eternity! We might as well enjoy it, and come to terms with the fact that we're stuck with him forever!' another side says.

"Both of you shut up!" I say, out loud. "Great... Now I'm talking to myself..." I sigh.

Psycho number two is right. I'm gonna be stuck here forever, so I might as well learn to like him...

I lay my head down, and start to drift off to sleep.

*

I open my eyes, and the brightness outside is still the same. Just red and black. Is there even light in this place?

I look around, and I notice an arm around my waist. I look behind me, and I see Andrew there, asleep. Feeling comfortable, I snuggle further into his arms, despite not wanting to. Well...I do want to, but I shouldn't...

We only just met! This is wrong!

'Nooooo it's not......' psycho number one says. 'He's cuuuutteeee...' two says. I untangle his arms from me and get up quietly, careful not to wake him, and I head for the door. "Where you going, puppy?" I hear him behind me, and I giggle quietly at his nickname. "I'm hungry...Where can I eat?" I ask. "There's a dog bowl on the floor there." he mumbles, and I fold my arms, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Kidding," he rolls his eyes. "I'll show you." he drags himself out of bed, and comes to the door. He's wearing red checkered pants, and black slippers; being once again...topless...

Godddddd it's killing me.......

I bite my lip, and turn quickly, opening the massive door, which lets out a long, painful creak. There's lots of doors outlining the walls, with a staircase to my left. I go to walk down, and Andrew walks next to me, checking behind him, like somebody is watching.

*

We reached the kitchen downstairs, which is pretty big, and he made scrambled eggs. "So," he says, while sitting opposite me at the bench, and eating. "White?" he asks, gesturing down with his eyes. "What do you- oh!" my face turns red as I realize what he's talking about. I look down, and the edge of my white underwear is peeking out above my purple checkered pants.

Wait, did I change last night? I don't think I did...

"So...what did Mark Zuckerberg have for breakfast yesterday?" I ask jokingly, giggling. "Hmm..." he thinks for a moment, before saying: "Lucky Charms.".

I try to contain laughter, since I have a mouthful of eggs, and I finish eating, before letting it out. "So, what do your friends call you?" I ask curiously, resting my chin on my hand. "What friends?" he asks, shrugging. "Aww, poor thing." I giggle. "Andy?" I ask, smiling. "I guess." he says casually. "What about you?" he asks. "Puppy?"

"I'm not a dog." I punch him playfully, giggling. "Baby, then?" he raises an eyebrow, smiling. Before I can answer, I hear footsteps, and I turn my head, to see a pretty girl around my age, walking through the front door, to the left. "Heyyy!" she giggles, and walks toward the kitchen. "Is that your girlfriend?" I ask, and my heart sinks. She's really beautiful. She's an asian girl with black eyes, dark greyish-brown hair with a pastel purple ombre effect, and she's wearing a denim jacket with dark blue tights.

"No, no. Mikka, this is Tara. Tara, Mikka." he says, gesturing to us. "Nice to meet you." she smiles. "There are humans down here?" I ask. "Not exactly..." she makes a gesture, and horns and wings sprout from her head and back in a puff of smoke, making me jump slightly in fright. "Sorry- sorry." she laughs, getting rid of them in the same puff of smoke. "I just prefer this form because I can wear my accessories and stuff." she giggles, adjusting a purple rose in her hair, which I didn't notice before.

"Who else lives here?" I ask Andrew. "Just Tara. Technically she doesn't 'live' here, but she's here most of the time. There are also a few servants, but they're all on holiday now. I didn't want anyone around while you were here." he says, watching Tara trot up the stairs in her gorgeous black heels. "Why not?" I ask. "'Cause I didn't want to scare you, when you came." he says.

"How did you know I was coming, if it was only a deal?" I ask. I remember my mark, and look down to my hand, to see...it's still there. "I-I just...wanted to prepare...just in case..." he says slowly.

That doesn't sound right...