31) Trapped

Mikka's P.O.V

I wake up, but keep my eyes clamped shut.

It was a dream. It was only a dream. When I open my eyes, Andrew will have his arms around me, not Reese...

I crack one eye open.

Fuck!

There's nobody beside me, but I'm still in Reese's room. It's like someone turned on a tap inside me, and then broke the handle, as my tears just haven't stopped flowing.

'Maybe it didn't happen! Maybe I got knocked out on the way here, and had a nightmare!' I tell Luna and Manny. 'Then where are your clothes, sweetie?' Manny replies. 'Fucking hell...'

I pull the blankets back up to cover my body, and I curl up into a little ball again, sobbing quietly.

Andrew's P.O.V

We fly towards the ocean, but it's dark down there. "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND HER IN THIS?!" I shout, gesturing towards the massive ocean. "We'll just have to look." Emily says. "Magic?" Chris asks.

"MAGIC WON'T FUCKING GET IN THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE!" I screech, flying ahead. "Oh, right."

Emily catches up to me, and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Honey, I know you're hurting, but you have to stay calm. We'll find her, okay?" she strokes a strand of hair out of my face, and I can feel tears coming. "I promise."

"But Em, he's a frickin' sociopath! Who knows what he could be doing to her?! I'm worried! He's hurt her enough!" I cry, flying down towards the ocean. "I'll put it simply for you," she chases after me, and flies at the same speed. "Most likely, yes, he has hurt her. And yes, we'll be looking for months in the whole ocean, since Aqua never told us where her base was. I'm not going to lie to you, but we can't focus on that. We need to just concentrate on looking, now." she says comfortingly, and lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah, okay, you're right..."

Mikka's P.O.V

I hear a door creak, and I wants to scream, because I feel like I know what's going to happen. "Good morning." Reese smirks, and sits down on the end of the bed.

What the fuck is wrong with him?! He's got issues!

I just look up at him, but don't say a word. "Why are you hiding?" he pulls my blankets off, and I gasp, reaching for them. "Why are you crying?"

What the hell?! Is he blind?!

(WARNING: Mild, but still may be disturbing to some users.)

"Little princess didn't have fun?" He kicks them out of my reach, and puts two strong hands on my hips, making me whimper, as he trails kisses across my chest and belly. "M-m!" I shake my head quickly, still unable to form a sentence. I press my legs together, and scoot over towards the head of the bed.

He pulls me back, and forces my legs apart, going further down, kissing and licking as he goes. I cry out in discomfort, grabbing the mattress beneath me. I try to get control of my body, but he has my legs in an iron grip again.

I let out a scream, and start to cry again, squirming and wriggling under him.

Andrew, please! If you're going to come at any time, make it now!

(CONTINUE READING HERE)

He pulls back, smiling evilly, and I grab the blankets quickly, jumping into the corner of the room, as far away as possible.

Tears spill down my cheeks, and I watch him walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I still haven't spoken a word since last night... I just realized...

I run towards the closet, dragging the sheets with me, and I dig around for clothes. I put on a long t-shirt, which covers me mostly, and I run to the bathroom, locking myself in.

I'm not coming out of here until Andrew comes!

I let out an, "Ughh", and I hear a female robotic voice. "What are you in need of?"

I look around, and see a tablet on the wall, with a menu. There's a list of things you might need in the bathroom, and a little box dug into the wall. It must be triggered by a sound of frustration or something.

I read down the list, but stop at a certain one, gasping. Toilet paper, towels, toothpaste, soap, pregnancy test...

Shit! I'm late!

'It's from stress.' Luna tells me. 'But what if it isn't?!'

'It is.' They both say.

*

I pace around, checking the clock on the wall every three seconds, and then I look down at the test...