Q&A: Ask The Cast!

Hey guys! So this isn't really a chapter, but more of a Q&A.

Comment your questions on the "..." for each character, and they'll answer!

Questions:

Mikara Richards

...

Andrew Devil

...

Chris Angel

...

Emily Laurens

...

Tara Lynn

...

Reese Landon

...

Other

...

Answers:

Mikara Richards

Q) Bananas2050 asks: "Have you had any lovers besides Andrew and Reese?"
A) "Umm..." she blushes and bites her lip, hiding behind her hair. "I met Reese when I was fifteen, and we had been together for years. We had a fight one night, when I was sixteen, and he he hit me for the first time. I wanted to break up with him, but he...he wouldn't let me leave. He was my first boyfriend, and my second-last."

Andrew Devil

Q) Bananas2050 asks: "Do you have any exes?"
A) He shrugs, running his hand through his hair, and thinking. "I remember Chris telling me stories about some girl I liked when I was five. I think her name was Macy, or something. He says we used to hold hands, and play around, like kids. But like I've said many times before, nobody loved me; they think I'm a monster. I never had a girlfriend. Sure, I stalked a few girls-" he stops abruptly. "Shit. Don't tell Mikka that."

Q) WolfieLuv123 asks: "Andrew, why are you so nice and sweet? Isn't the devil supposed to be evil?"
A) "Well..." he hesitates. "Chris seems to think centuries of being alone have made me go soft... But it's not true. I could pound Reese into the ground any day. No mercy."

Q) Sir_Dude1 asks: "Is there good internet in hell?"
A) "Duh! You think I'd live in a place without WiFi?! Are you NUTS?!"
...

Chris Angel

Q) ErickaMunoz066 asks: "Why did you decide to get your hair that long, and does your wife like it?"
A) "Uhh..." he looks behind his shoulder nervously. "Yeah, sure. She likes it. I just decided to get it long one day." he says. "I like it?" Emily walks in, raising an eyebrow and laying a hand on her hip. "Uhh..." he bites his cheek. "I like braiding it." she giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Q) ErickaMunoz066 asks: "Do you love your brother?"
A) "Yeah, of course," he says. "But he was always closer with our sister Aqua."
...

Emily Laurens

...

Tara Lynn

...

Reese Landon

Q) Qxunderr asks: "Why did you hit Mikka? Did you feel bad afterwards?"
A) "Why did I hit her?!" he screeches. "She was hanging out with other guys! I told her not to. She knew the consequences. It was her own fault. She is MINE! End of discussion!"
...