3) I should've stayed in bed

He wraps his arms around my waist, and I scream, as everything goes red, and I black out.

"W-where am I?" I ask, looking around. I'm in a huge room, on a red and black circular bed. There's a crystal chandelier above me, and a big door opposite. Aside from that, the room is pretty empty. With only a few sofas, a TV, a desk, and dresser, it has an eerie feel to it. There's a door to my left, but it's closed so I can't see inside.

I hear a toilet flush, and I jump, backing up against the headboard. I look up, and notice there's a round ring hanging from the ceiling above the bed, with red translucent drapes coming down to circle the bed.

"Who's room is this?" I ask myself. "Good morning." Andrew walks in from the door to my left, which I can now see is the bathroom. After getting over the shock that he's here, I notice that he's topless, and my face turns red. Now I see he has tattoos on his arms, and...wow...

Damn, he's hot!

My gaze trails down his six pack, almost instinctively, and I look away quickly.

He smirks, and sits down on the bed. "Stay away from me!" I say, backing into the corner, even though secretly...I don't want him to...

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask, fearing the answer. "I'm going to keep you here," he says casually. "Where is here..?" I ask slowly.

He smiles, before saying, "Welcome to hell!".

"So...what are you going to do with me...here in..." I gulp nervously. "Hell?"

"I'm going to keep you." he laughs. "What do you think I am? A dog?" I ask angrily. "Would I let a dog in my room?" he asks, crossing his arms. "Your room?" I say slowly, looking around. "Yes. And am I treating you like a dog?" he asks, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"No..." I look him in the eyes. His eyes are so mysterious... Usually I can read someone's emotions with just one look...but he's not the same.

"Okay. Good puppy," he says, patting my head like a dog, and making me giggle, as much as I try to resist. "I'll be back in a bit. Feel free to look around." he smiles, getting up and opening the door to leave. "Wait!" I call out, through the large empty room. "Hmm?"

"Why would you want me here? Of all people, why make a deal with me?" I ask, looking up at him.

He just smiles, and says, "It gets lonely down here sometimes."