Chapter 2

Chapter Two:

Why would Ethan do this to me? And with Kelsie. Of all people, her. He knows how I feel about her. She probably came onto him and he went with it because he's been drinking. Stop Andy! Stop defending him! My conscience threw at me.

After about fifteen minutes of crying my eyes out, over my jackass of an ex boyfriend, I decided to call Wyatt to see where they were. To try and fix yet another thing I screwed up. I figured Wyatt would more likely be the one to answer than Matt would. Hmm what if Matt answered? Then he'd start yelling at me and most likely hang up. Ughh why couldn't I just hold in my pee?

Well... here goes nothing..

Ring

Ring

"Andy! Where are you? Please tell me you didn't tell anyone! Please!" Wyatt begged.

"It hurts to know that you doubt me,"

"No need to go all dramatic,"

"No I didn't say anything to anyone, so can you please trust me already?" There was shuffling noise on the other end like the phone was being passed to somebody else.

"We did until you ditched us for who knows what," Matt said.

"I didn't dit-"

"Then what happened, Andy? Because  me and Wyatt were waiting for you. We even texted you when you wouldn't answer your phone," Matt said angrily.

"I would rather tell you in person,"

"Fine where are you?"

"I'll just come to you guys,"

"We're in the backyard," I let go of a breath that I'd been holding in fear that his answer would be in the house.

"Ok, bye," I closed my car door and started to walk over to the backyard.

I started walking up the drive way, past bushes by the front door. Whoever owns this place must have money because this backyard was huge. You could ride horses, it's so big. I kept walking taking in the view when I saw Wyatt by the underground pool. Where's Matt?

"Hey, look who it is!?" Wyatt said.

I gave him a little wave. "Where's Matt? I thought he was with you?"

"He'll be right back, he went in the house to charge his phone. I decided to wait out here for you,"

Who charges their phone at a party? Isn't he worried someone will take his phone? The look on my face must have gave it away that I was confused because Wyatt answered my unasked questions. "His cousin lives here, so he has a key to the locked bedrooms that no-one else can get into," he explained. I made the shape of an O with my mouth.

"So... what was so important that you couldn't say over the phone? What happened?"

"Oh... that.. uhm... well when I went to go to the bathroom, I didn't know where it was, upstairs, so I was checking all the doors," I stopped talking to take a deep breath. Wyatt waited patiently for me to continue. Tears filled my eyes and soon spilled over onto my cheeks. I looked away from him to look at the ground. "I walked in on my boyfriend... No, no, scratch that... ex boyfriend... having sex with another girl,"

"Oh Andy, I'm so sorry. I didn't know,"

"Of course you didn't know, I just told you," I faked laughed.

"Andy," I look up at him after I wipe away my tears.

"He cheated on me with my ex best friend." I say softly.

"Some best friend she is."

"Ex best friend." I say.

"You don't have to pretend like it isn't hurting you. You-" he stopped talking so I looks up to see why. Matt was a few feet away. When he saw me, he didn't look happy.

"Well.. look who it is," he seethed.

"Matt stopped she came back to explain why she didn't meet us earlier. Stop being an ass to her," Wyatt defended me.

They starred at each other for awhile, like Matt was debating on arguing with Wyatt. The look that Wyatt was giving was clear that it'd be a big mistake to argue further. Matt must have though so too.

"Fine. I'll gives you anosher chance," he slurred, indicating that he was drunk. "Why?"

"I caught my boyfriend cheating," I whispered loud enough where he can hear me but not the people around us.

"What an asshole he is," Matt shook his head.

"When I walked in on him, I just ran out and totally forgot that I was to meet up with you guys until I checked my phone,"

"Ohh... that explains a lot... sorry I was I a dick,"

I smile. "We good?

"Yeah... for now. You still have to prove to me that you'll keep our secret,"

"He has trust issues," Wyatt said.

We hung out for awhile after that while I waited for Eliza. They both really hide the fact that they are gay around others. Wyatt is pretty easy to talk to and gives good advice. I've notice that Matt is a funny guy and knows how to have fun. I understand why he is so mean to me, he doesn't want to quickly trust me in fear that I'll break it. I just have to show him that he can trust me and the only way to do that is to keep their secret.

I got a text from Eliza saying she was at the car, waiting for me. So here I am driving us to her house. I am counting down the seconds til I can sleep and forget what happened this night for a little. Hell I was speeding by 10 mph to get there quicker. I could tell Eliza also wanted to get home. To sleep off that hangover.

Just one more house. Here! We went into her house, up the stairs and down the hall to the left, to her room. I quickly changed into a t-shirt and shorts and got in her bed on the wall side. I can't sleep on the end, I feel like someone will take me in the middle of the night. Silly, I know. I've had that fear since I was six. Eliza was already in bed, not really caring about what she had on. I took her heels off, for my own health. She's a kicker in her sleep.

"Night Ells," I whispered.

"Mhmm," she mumbled into her pillow.

I knocked out the moment my eye lids closed.

"Ready?" My dad asked on the pitcher's mound.

"Yeah!" I shouted, from home base, ready to get a home run.

He took aim with his mitt in front of the ball. He lifted his left leg, bringing his right hand back to throw the ball. I swing at the ball, sending it far in the outfield. I took off towards first base, with the biggest smile on my face.

"Go, Andy, go!" My dad cheered.

"That's my girl!" He said when I hit home base. I started to jump up and down. He runs over to me and gives me a high five.

"My little Angel," he says as he puts his arm around my shoulders and we start to walk back home. "Everything will get better. It always does. Just hold in there, my little warrior," he smiles down at me.

"I miss you dad," a tear rolls down my cheek as he starts to disappear into air.

I woke up with my face wet from my tears. Damn it, it was another dream, it  felt so real. If only that was the case. I checked the time to see that it was 4:55 am . It's too late to start my day. Back to sleep it is...