The bully

"Maria wake up you lazy little brat were going to be late" my brother Jake yells as he bangs on my bedroom door.

I sit up in my bed looking at my phone realizing it's already 6:30am, I jump up quickly and throw on a pair of skinny jeans that has a rip in them just above the knee, my favorite plain black t-shirt, and my black Nike shoes. as I'm running out my door I grabbed my book bag as well as my headphones and jumped in my brothers jeep.

My brother is my twin, he is tall with dirty blond hair and bluish green eyes, he's pretty popular but he's not the typical douche that most populars tend to be, he hangs out with our soon to be alpha's little brother Jason, The only reason I ride with them to school everyday is because if I don't then Im stuck riding the bus, and I refuse to such a thing.

We pull into the alpha's drive way to pick up Jason, as he walks out he is wearing a red t-shirt that shows his muscles, blue jeans that he is slightly sagging and a pair of red and white Jordan's, he is cute. However, That is not something I'd ever admit out loud.

As he jumps in he greets my brother with a short what's up bruh, we drive to school with the radio up loud enough to burst my eardrums, but I just sat in the back unnoticed as usual which is something I learned to get used to after a couple of years, we pull into the school parking lot and I jump out of my brothers car, I start walking towards the school causing my day in hell to begin.

I walk through the big blue heavy metal double doors just to be greeted by the smell of gross humans, I walk with a binder close to my chest as if trying to hide behind it, trying to hurry up and get to my classroom just when I trip over something, my binder flys out of my arms and hits the ground causing all of my papers to go everywhere, so embarrassing I thought to myself as I looked down to see a pair of nicer looking shoes inches from my face, I look up slowly to see who was standing in front of me just to be greeted by my highly respected enemy... dalton.

"Why don't you try not looking at your feet while your walking and maybe try looking at where your going, dumb ass" he said looking down at me with a 'duh' look on his face.

I stood up, gathered my papers and walked off not saying a word as laughter fills the hallway behind me with tears stinging the back of my eyes. however, I refuse to let my feeling get the best of me at a time like this, nothing could make dalton happier then to see he got to me.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, thankfully. Once the bell rings telling us it was time to go home I decided that'd I'd just walk today, it helps with getting some alone time and some fresh air.

When I arrive at home I notice my mothers car was in the drive way, which is not a common occasion. Why is she home so early, it's only 2 o'clock she doesn't normally get home till around 6, when I get inside my mother was on the couch watching t.v when she looked up at me she smiled and stood up

"I got off work early today, so I thought that me, you, your dad and jake can all go out somewhere for dinner tonight" she said sounding excited to say. I gave a small smile while making my way towards the stairs

"Yeah that sounds like it'd be pretty fun"
I shouted back at her as I ran up stairs to jump in the shower and change out of my school clothes.

As I get out of the shower, I walk into my room making my way towards my walk in closet. I grabbed a cute shirt, a pair of jeans and my sandals I barely wear. I brush my hair quickly and rush down stairs knowing everyone was waiting on me, per usual.

As I walk down stairs I see dad and Jake heading towards the car already and I hear mom in the kitchen, "Hey honey, Ready?" my mom asked turning to look at me with a small smile, "Yeah, let's go," I replied. As we both make our way towards the front door.

Dinner was over before I knew it and I was soon in my room watching a movie feeling the tiredness tugging at my eyelids, I turned my bedside light off, rolling over, snuggling deeper into my comfortable bed and closing my eyes as a dreamless sleep quickly took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a picture of Maria on the first page at the top 😁
Thank you all for reading ❤️ -Courtney