Where am i

Daltons P.O.V
   "Where the hell is my mate?" I'm getting really worried, I haven't seen her in going on 4 days now, she hasn't been home, hasnt gone to school, she won't answer her phone, I have all my best men on the hunt for her and I have been keeping an eye out for any weird movements within my territory bounds but I have still found nothing tracable and it's getting me very angry. I swear to god if someone kidnapped her I'm going to kill them when I find them, and that's a guaranteed promise. I just hope she is okay.

   Maria's P.O.V

    When I wake up I try to move my arms but I soon realize that I am strapped on a bed, I hear someone crack open the door an I turn my head in the direction the noise came from just to see a very pretty girl that looks to be around my age standing over top of me.

"Ohh I see you have finally awaken" the girl said as she walked up next to me,
"What do you want?" I asked trying not to act nervous which earned me a very evil vile grin from her
"I'm here to take My boyfriend back you nasty slut" What??? Who is this girl calling a slut first of all and second who in the hell is her 'boyfriend' I looked up at her just to notice she was still glaring at me like I'm her prey
"look... you must have the wrong person, I'm no slut first of all and second I have no fucking clue who your 'boyfriend' even could possibly be... let me the fuck go" my remark made her look at me like I was some lunatic but at this very moment i could care less, I was hungry, sleepy, scared, mad, and I missed Dalton.
"Look you dumb ass bitch, alpha Dalton was my boyfriend for a year and a half but you came along an soon after he LEFT me for your ugly ass" her words came out like knifes to my heart.

Is that why Dalton didn't talk to me in public when we first found out we were mates? Why'd he leave her for me? Is he gonna go back to her soon? She's so pretty and I'm so... average.

My mind filled with questions and my eyes filled with tears burning the back of my eyes threatening to fall.

About a minute passed as I was trying to wrap my mind around the hurtful words she just said to me when I realized she was still standing there looking at me like she just won a medal

"look okay, I'm sorry he left you, must have been hard, but your no fit for the Luna position anyways. I'd like you to know that Dalton and his men are on the look out for me, it will not be long at all until they find out where I am, and who took me, then you will be dead soon after that puzzle is pieced together, so your no worry to me at all honey" I shot back at her with a smirky expression plastered on my face.

With this she smacked me... right across my face, as hard as she could. When her hand hit my face the same door she entered in flew open and in came a built man stalking over fast
"Alicia you have no right to hit the Luna, no matter what you think she did! That will get you and I killed faster then you could even blink! The man practically yelled at the girl that is now to my knowledge known as Alicia, "Oh would you shut up and go back into your cage wolf boy" she shot at him which caused him to shove her on the ground, "im sorry Luna that you had to watch that" he said which made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, we must still be in my pack since I'm the Luna to everyone.

Why would they be so stupid to leave me in the same pack that my mate is in? Especially because my mate OWNS this pack. He knows every Nook and cranny of this place, considering he has to know such information.

I didn't even realize it but Alicia stormed out of the room leaving me and this man here alone, "I'm sorry Luna, I haven't introduced myself I'm Frankie" he sounded like he was sweet " Hello, you can just call me Maria" I shyly answered back to frankie, "Okay, thank you... mrs Maria" he sounded almost scared to say my name, "where are we?" I questioned as I looked up to him, his eyes grew wide as he searched for words to say but nothing came out,
"I can't necessarily tell you that lun... ms Maria." He said as he looked down at his feet "well why not Frankie?" I asked him, with that he slowly glanced back up at me meeting my gaze "look, you are asking questions I have no right to answer, and if I was to answer them, I could get killed which I am not up for, I'm so sorry that I have to say this, but I will not answer that question, I have to go now Luna, you have a good one" and with that he was gone, leaving me alone in this very scary looking room.

I sure do hope that my family notices I am gone and is on the look out for me, I sure do miss them... what if they don't even notice, what if Dalton didn't care, or what if they just go on about there life like nothing ever happened?

That wouldn't happen right, they notice im gone, their all looking for me together, they have to be.. right.

with all the thoughts now invading  my head space I began to get sleepy, and soon enough I fell right to sleep.