Cat fight

I wake up to the sound of the shower running across the hall indicating Jake was in it, what time is it, I ask myself as I glance at my clock, 6:05am.

Ugh I guess I better get up to, as I roll out of my bed I toss the thought in my mind of what to wear which I quickly go with making myself looking somewhat pretty today, I do my hair in a scrunchy style and I put on powder, mascara, an a little bit of lip gloss, I walk over to my closet and pull out a v neck black t-shirt that's a little tight so it shows a little cleavage just a tad bit and it tugs on my flat stomach, I put on a pair of tight skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a par of black nikes, as I take one last look in the mirror i grab my back pack and my phone and glance at the clock seeing it's already 6:30, good timing I think to myself as I walk out of my bedroom closing the door behind me.

"Well don't you look fancy today" Jake says from behind me
"I guess, if that's what you call it" I reply with a smile plastered on my face as he never says anything nice to me, typically brother for ya, we both walk down stairs and out the front door saying bye to our mother and father as we jump into his jeep and head to Jason's house.

"Aye bro, what's good" Jason says as he hops into the front seat of my brothers jeep
"not much bruh" my brother is really popular but has never really been one to cuss that much, maybe he doesn't do it around me because I'm his little sister, but I mean seriously it's only by a minute and 50 seconds... but he's never let me forget it.

As I walk into the blue double doors of the school, the first thing I see is the one and only Dalton... as we make eye contact he actually smiles when he sees me which causes me to, without even noticing form a smile on my lips as well,  I walk past him and he purposely leans back a little bit just enough for my shoulder to brush up against his bicep

As I make my way into my first period I sit in the far back as usual waiting for Derek to come in hoping he's here today, just when class is about to start somebody walks in the class and I shoot my head up towards the door hoping that it's Derek, but he normally comes around 3rd period, as I realize who is standing at the door my eyes widened as whispers of desperate girls fill the room.

"hello Dalton, how may I help you" the teacher says in daltons direction, the teacher is a wolf as well so he respects Dalton as well as every other wolf in the school.

there is only about 30 kids in the school that is human, but of course they don't know the difference, we keep our secret away from the pale faces.

"Uhm, my schedule has changed and this is now my class" he replied with a blank look, " oh, okay sir, have a seat where ever you would like" the teacher said with a smile and a hand gesture toward the class, "yup thanks" Dalton said as he headed for the back of the class as many girls said he could sit next to them he ignored them as if they weren't even there.

He walked to the seat directly behind me and sat down, a couple of minutes of him sitting back there with no movement or sound he soon crumbled up a piece of paper and threw it at the back of my head, I glance up from my journal and saw the teacher look up but soon looked down quick like he didn't see a thing.
I uncrumble the paper to read as he wrote
"you look beautiful today" which made me blush uncontrollably I wrote back thanks and threw it back, making sure to hit him in the head as well

The class was soon over as everybody walked out I felt Dalton walking right behind me, as I looked up I saw Derek walking straight for me with a smile plastered on his face from ear to ear, as I soon smiled widely back I felt Dalton walk closer to my side and stayed there close to my hip like a lost puppy.

"Derek! I missed you, you big dummy" i said as I went in for a hug
"I missed you to you little brat" he said to me, with this I heard a small growl come out of daltons mouth
"oh hello 'alpha', why are you growling like your over protective of something?" Derek asked with sarcasm laced in his voice, he knew that I was his mate but I guess he wanted to know if Dalton would say it, "because you keep touching my mate like she is yours" Dalton replied loudly as the hallway went still and silent " that's because you are ashamed of your mate" Derek loudly replied, as soon as those word left his mouth Dalton punch him straight in the face and they began to fight in the hall. "STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU, RIGHT NOW" I yelled kinda scared, their both really strong and I don't want either of them to get hurt.

Slowly I touched Daltons shoulder as he was on top of Derek, I leaned down in his ear and whispered "please stop, your scaring me" at this he immediately stopped and got off of Derek "don't ever hug Maria again... or you'll have something coming boy" Dalton said in his alpha voice.

as Derek got up off the ground he looked at me and apologized, as we walked back to class we sat in silence as the rest of the day just crawled on by in no hurry whats so ever.