Reputation

As I awake from the best sleep I have had in a pretty little minute I roll over only to realize Dalton was not laying next to me, as I put on my wolf hearing I figured out he was in the shower, which makes me feel better.

As I get out of the nice warm blankets that I did not want to leave, I walk into the bathroom just to have hot steam smack me dead in my face, he peeks his head through the shower curtain to look at me which soon earns me a little smile from Him "good morning sunshine"
"well Aren't you bright eyed and bushy tail" I replied sarcastically
"Just a little" he said with a chuckle. "Wanna get in with me" he said still peeking through the shower curtain, his question made me blush a little bit, "I guess, scoot over" I said as I climbed in next to him.

~~

The morning went by in a blur, but I really had the urge to go out for a run, I normally always took a run in the morning to let Sam stretch, "I wanna go for a run" I turned around in the bed to face him as I was sitting with my feet hanging down to the floor, "okay let's go than" he replied

We got to the woods and I immediately go behind a tree and took my shirt off because this was my favorite one and no way in hell am I gonna shred this one, I took off my pants to change into my wolf form as Dalton did the same, "you wanna race?" I mind linked Dalton "I bet I'd beat you" I challenged " yeah, we'll see about that. ready... set... GO!" And he took off like a bat out of hell, damn he was fast, I normally beat everyone at racing, but I guess I was meant to be the Luna for a reason, faster than all slower then her mate.

**Dalton's P.O.V**

Damn it I really like this girl... like a lot, and she's beautiful to with a good personality, it's like the package deal with her, only thing is, I know I'm not good for her.

I didn't plan for her to stay all weekend, it just kind of happened, how am I gonna do this to her again? Like I did last time.

Have a good night with her or in this case, a good weekend, then just leave her hanging, but I have no choice, I CAN NOT talk to her in school, I know this sounds pathetic... but I dont want to lose my Reputation all because I talk to her, and I know I'm the alpha but I don't want people to like me just because of my title, so when school comes back tomorrow I don't want to, at all, and its going to be really hard. but I can't talk to her. It breaks my heart but It has to be done.

When I realize that she had stopped running I turn around to look at her "What's wrong" I asked through mind link "nothing, I'm fine just don't feel like running any longer" she replayed back as she changed into her Human form as did I, and she began to walk back to the tree she left her clothes behind to get dressed.

***Maria's P.O.V***

Nothing was wrong with me I just didn't feel like running anymore, as we began to walk back to the pack house we talked about anything and everything under the moon, when I'm with him i can't help but feel like all my worries disappear, almost like they never existed in the first place, and it is an amazing feeling to have but the only bad thing is, I know that he isn't going to talk to me in school tomorrow... which is why I don't want to get attached to him incase he does do that again. So i guess you could say i'm scared..

The walk was short and we were quickly back to the house.

As we entered the pack house we went straight up the stairs and into his bedroom, "do u wanna watch a movie or something" he asked as he turned around from where he was standing in front of his t.v, "no i think I'm just gonna walk home", I replied as I slowly looked up at him "no your not... not alone" he said as his face harden, "then who am I gonna walk with? " I questioned, already knowing his answer "I'll walk you home, lets go" he replied as he headed for his bedroom door.

The walk was pretty long and silent, but not an awkward silence it was actually really comfortable, "thank you for walking me home" I said as we approached my drive way, "yeah no problem" he replied quickly, "well I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I shrugged my shoulders with a small smile "yeah, I'll see ya around" he replied like I was some girl he just met.

When I walked in the door my mom and dad were sitting at our kitchen table, "hey sweetie, how was your weekend" my mother asked as sweet as she could, "it was pretty good" I smiled at her an headed to my bathroom to get in the bath, they always help with my sad little moods

The bath was so relaxing it kinda sucks I had to get out, I put my pajamas on and turn on my favorite t.v show, friends, and I slowly drift off to sleep wandering how tomorrow is going to turn out with the hope that it won't be like last time.