Dalton's house

Dalton's P.O.V

    It really was the hardest thing ever for me to tell her that I didn't want her to tell anyone that she was my mate, but dammit I had to, because if everyone was to know she was the Luna , they would all whine about it and I'm not ever in the mood for their crybaby ways, especially when I'm at school.

When she told me that I bow down to her that she was my Luna there was no way that I could of held back that kiss, and boy was it amazing to finally lay my lips on her soft luscious pink one's, I've never been in love with a girl the way I love her and it is all such a new thing to me, when I saw how bad I hurt her when she saw me kissing Abigail I felt so terrible that I couldn't take back what she saw, all I could say was sorry,  fuck man I didn't mean to break her heart like that.

When I saw her walk out of the party that night of course I had to follow behind her to see if she got home safely, and when I heard those men talking I wanted to know who they were talking about because I had already lost sight of my baby girl and I didn't like the vibe I got off those bastards.

When I saw my mate laying on the ground next to their feet I felt this intense boost of anger I never thought was possible to feel. I started to run as fast as I could to where they were standing until the older raggedy looking dude turn towards me and let out a laugh because he thought I was alone. I had to call my most useful and loyal pack members to come help, when they saw I had roughly six men that came up from behind me is when the two men spun around on their heels and took off in the opposite direction from me and my men, which was probably the smartest idea these stupid fucks have ever made, because I was most definitely ready for a good fight after seeing they hurt my Maria.

When I seen the two bend the corner, where they were no longer in eye sight, I walked over towards Maria as she was still laying on the ground and I picked her up bridal style as it was the least I could do, when I picked her unconscious body up off the ground all I could do was whisper ever so slightly 'I'm so sorry' in her ear.

I really didn't mean to kiss Abigail she simply kissed me but the fuck boy I am, didn't pull away, Which was a bad move on my part and I soon realized this when I saw the hurt I caused to the only girl I have ever loved.

As we got home I undressed her and put her in one of my big t-shirts and I laid her on my bed next to where I would be sleeping.

"Good night my queen" I said to her before I turned all lights out and I fell into a deep slumber.
----

Maria's P.O.V

     When I awoke the next morning I felt a heavy strong arm slung over my hip, I tried to squirm out of the grip but it was to strong so I simply enjoyed the feeling of whoever this man was that is cuddling with me.

As I roll over to see who it was I come face to face with the one person I could literally care less to see right now, Dalton.

When I realized who it was I threw his arm off of me,  and not gently either, this causes his eyes to flutter open.
"Good morning sunshine"
he said sounding a little sarcastic,
"How did I get here, oh my god, did we do anything, am I still a virgin, did you take advantage of me while I was drunk?" I began to freak out
"No Maria, I did not take advantage of you, yes you are still a virgin, and you got here because two men were about to hurt you severely, you ought to be happy I got to you before they could get their greasy no good piece of shit hands on you"
he said the last part with gritting teeth
"Oh okay, well then T-Thank you I guess" I said shyly.

  When he stood up to get dressed I realized that he was in nothing but his boxers, I was in a sitting position on his bed when my eyes locked on his really nice body, he had a tattoo on his right side of his chest that stretched to his big biceps, he had a nice built 6 pack and his back. man to say that back of his is dreamy would be an understatement.

"Are you done checking me out?" he questioned sarcastically, Looking at me through the mirror

I replied with deep pinkish checks as he made me blush, "I was not checking you out" I said with a not so believable scoff accompanied by an eye roll

"Yeah, okay" he said with a grin before turning around to enter his bathroom, giving me butterflies with doing so, leaving me on his bed alone.
With this Came the realization that hit me like a truck, I have indeed caught feeling for this boy. Oh no I thought. I laid back in the bed and watched the ceiling fan running in a circular motion. Waiting for him to return felt like it was going to take forever. I sat up and turned the tv on and settled with watching the first thing that popped on while I waited patiently just to fill the silence. As doing so I drifted back to sleep.