Unconscious

When I awake I hear people having a conversation right by me like I'm not even here
"It has been told that alpha is on the look out for her, everyone knows this, why did we keep her in the same pack that she lives in and is the soon-to-be-Luna of?" I heard a man say with worry evident in his voice
"Well, maybe because I wasn't thanking, okay ! I just wanted to get revenge on Dalton because of what he did to me, I mean look at her... she's so beautiful and smart an all I had to give to him was my nice body, it hurt me to know that he gave me up for her." I heard the girl I assume is Alicia say.

'Beautiful and smart' the words that came out of her mouth confused me so much... I thought I was the school nerd, ugly, stupid, no good, worthless... or so that's what I've been told my whole life.

Those two words stayed in my mind for the  rest of the time, making me feel good about myself every now and again.

I finally decided to open my eyes just to realize how bad of an idea it was, the room was so bright all I could see was white. Once my eyes were some what adjusted I look over to my left to see who the people are that were talking and found out it was Alicia and Frankie.

When me and Alicia made eye contact she simply looked at Frankie an without any hesitation whats so ever she ordered him to sedate me an with that she walked out.

I looked up at Frankie a few minutes later an realized he had a needle in his hand ready to pluck it into my skin, as if he were just some nurse
"You're not really going to do that? Are you."
I asked kinda shocked that he would do such a thing to someone as innocent as myself.
"I'm sorry, but I was givin orders" he said very simple like nothing wrong was going on here.
"You can't be serious" I say looking up at him in complete shock "this is absolutely absurd"

A few seconds later I feel a sharp pinch in the crook of my neck an not soon after I began to get really drowsy.

It wasn't long before sleep took over completely.

***********

When I awake from the nap that was forced upon me I realized that I was in the same room, alone.

The last couple of times that I woke up from a nap in here Frankie was standing by the door, but not this time.

Hmm, I wonder to myself as I look around.

"Hello" I call out into blankness hoping someone was in here. But just as I thought... no one was there to  answer back.

Soon after, one of the huge metal doors swung open revealing Frankie holding a tray of food balancing it on his left hand.

"Here you go Luna, I brought you some eggs and bread" Frankie said looking at the food almost as if he were proud of himself.

"Thank you, Frankie" I replied taking the tray out of his hand an began shoveling the food into my mouth.

"No problem Luna" Frankie answered looking at the ground showing his respect

"Maria... you call her Maria Frankie. Not Luna. She will never be our luna" Alicia said harshly as she barged into the room unannounced.

She made her way over to my bed and put a blind fold over my eyes so I couldn't see anything "what the fuck are you doing" I spat at her coldly

"Nothing you need to know right now... Maria" she replied with venom laced in her voice.

As soon as I could no longer see I was lifted off the bed and brought up to my feet where my arms were tied over my head with what felt like cold metal chains

A couple of minutes passed and I began to hear foot steps coming my way which I didn't even notice she left considering I can't see anything.

She soon lifted the blind fold off of my eyes an threw it on the ground. I looked up realizing she was standing in front of me holding a wooden bat.

My eyes widened as I realized why she had it.

"This is what you get. Pretty little Luna!" She said as she swung the bat into my torso area knocking the wind out of me "karma's a bitch" she said with a evil laugh as she walked behind me out of my sight.

"I hope you love him" was what she said as she slammed the wooden weapon onto my spine making me scream out in excruciating pain.

As I gained my breath back I muttered 5 words which made her even more angry then she was to begin with "you're going to regret this" Was all I remember saying before she hit me again knocking me unconscious.

*Dalton's P.O.V*

While I was roaming the wooded area in search of my mate I was walking slow with my snout low to the ground hoping to catch a whiff of her when suddenly i felt a strong pain in my torso area which caused me to lose my breath but soon I gained it back only to get a sharp pain in my back and soon I fell unconscious in the middle of the woods in my wolf form.

I awoke in the pack doctors office as doctor Howard walked in "hello alpha, how are you feeling" doc said looking down at his clip board through his glasses that sit on the top of his nose.

"Good, what the fuck happen to me Howard" I demanded rather rudely

"It looks as though your mate is being hurt which is causing you to feel her pain but not as bad, although if she happens to fall unconscious, you fall unconscious as well." Doc quickly replied to Dalton

"We need to get her home, right fucking now" Dalton said rushing out of the office.

'I need all my best Warriors and trackers to make an appearance to my office NOW' Dalton mind linked all of his pack members.

Soon every one of his good members were in his office in a blink of an eye awaiting orders.