A pleasant surprise

When we arrived back home i walked into our bathroom to do this extremely important little pregnancy test.

After what felt like an entire life time, but just so happened to be only 3 minutes that had passed, it was finally time to see if my life was starting a little earlier then I ever thought possible.

As I slowly glanced down at the blue and white stick it sure enough had one simple positive sign plastered on the digital screen, confirming the one thing I've always wanted.

I walked out of the bathroom to find dalton sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands patiently waiting for the results that would completely change his and my life all at once.

I handed him the stick and he looked at it with eyes full of fear and excitement

"Baby are you for real?" Dalton said almost as if he was about to jump out of his skin

"Yes baby! We're gonna be a mommy and a daddy" I replied with happy tears flowing down my now red cheeks.

"This is it, our small but perfect family" dalton said as he leaned in to give me a much needed hug

"I love you my little mommy Maria" he said with his head in buried in my shoulder

"I love you too baby, with my whole heart. And I always will" I said rubbing his back

And with that we went down stairs to eat some breakfast that hopefully wasn't gonna make me sick.

As we get to the bottom of the stair case I smell eggs and waffles, "mm that smells so good" I say as I look up at dalton. "There's plenty, help your self" I hear daltons dad say "yay thank you" I say with a laugh as I make my way over to grab a plate.

As we finish eating, I look up at dalton. "Do you wanna go watch movies" I asked dalton with hope In my voice "yeah let's go" he says standing up and pulling out my chair.

As we walk up the stairs and In to his big room, I plop on his comfortable bed and cover up as he turns on Netflix, "what do you wanna watch" he asked looking at the T.V, "I don't care, whatever you want to put on" I say

He puts on a movie that we clearly have no intentions on watching as he slowly crawls into bed and starts kissing my neck slowly.

As he makes his way up to my jaw line he pauses as he takes my shirt off, he starts kissing my jaw again as he slowly starts making his way down to my chest, he moved his lips to my nipple as he quickly removes my bra, exposing my naked body to him, he slowly starts sucking my nipple gently while bringing his fingers up to play with the buttons on my jeans, he starts kissing lower making his way down to my belly, with every sloppy kiss my insides burn for him.

He reaches my pants and he unbuttons them as he starts to take them off, he throws them across his floor while kissing over the top of my panties, causing a moan to escape my lips. He starts playing with my right nipple as he continues kissing my body, leaving no area, untouched.

He brings his teeth to the top of my panties as he literally takes them off with his mouth. Causing yet another, moan to leave my mouth.

He spreads my legs open as he starts kissing the inside of my thighs. Getting lower and lower. After  what felt like an eternity, his lips finally reached my clit as he flicks his tongue he hits the perfect spot causing me to scream out in pleasure, "awe yes baby, cum for daddy" he said with a raspy voice as he continues licking. He stops suddenly as he rubs between my slit for a second, I feel him press his dick against the entrance of my hole, causing me to spread my legs wider.

He removed his hands and entangled them in my hair, he slowly entered me while sucking my nipple, causing both of us to moan in each other's ear "fuck your so tight" he whispered in my ear, he quickly gained speed slamming inside of me giving me the best pleasure one could ever ask for. As he came inside of me he threw his self over to his side of the bed, we both lie there completely out of Breath.

"I love you" he said as he laid his arm around my waste

"I love you too" I said as I close my eyes.

*** 5 years later ***

"Mommy, Daddy, Wake up its Christmas, Santa came!" Our little Conner said while jumping up and down on our king size bed

"Okay! Let's go see what Santa brought you" dalton said jumping up almost as happy as Conner was.

"Come on mommy" Conner said as he ran out of the room towards the living room where our Christmas tree was.

Me and dalton walked down the stairs together to open the presents we'd spent all night wrapping for Conner.

"Here I got you a special present babe." I said handing dalton the one present I was so excited to give him and Almost couldn't keep a secret. "Awe babe, what is it" he said taking the present from my hands, "well, open and see for yourself" I said with a small chuckle.

As he rips off the wrapping paper, he sees the small positive pregnancy test, confirming Conner is going to be a big brother, and he was even more excited to see it was a little baby girl this time.

"Now our family is once and for all complete" dalton said with Almost teary eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head in his chest.

When we were all finished, me, dalton and Conner all sat down on the floor to play with his new toys. and this is how our simple yet perfect little family enjoyed our Christmas, together and with tones of love.
~~~~
Thank you all for reading my book and I hoped you enjoyed it, until next time - Courtney 💙