New competition

The next day I got up excited to see dalton, but when I got to school he didn't even look at me... not even once. Like nothing had ever happened, it kinda hurt but I just pushed it out of my mind as my day went on.

When we got into the lunch room, I sat in the far back and I didn't eat, I felt like someone was watching my every move so I glanced up and of course I saw Dalton staring at me, I just rolled my eyes, and looked down, ignoring his piercing stare.

When we arrived to 5th period I was doodling in my journal when I heard the door swing open,  I glanced up to see a new boy walk in.

"Good afternoon I'm Mrs. Cutler, what's your name?" the teacher stopped in the middle of her sentence to greet him.

"Call me Derek" the new boy said with a little to much confidence.

"Nice to meet you Derek, have a seat anywhere you'd like darling" he turned on his heels and looked directly at me almost immediately, and started heading towards the empty Seat next to mine.

As he made his way over he pulled out the chair and looked down at my journal "That's a nice drawing you got there" Derek smiled, I looked up and smiled back
"Thank you, I guess"
"What class you got next?" He questioned
"Mr. Hall"
"Oh yeah? I do to"

Great I have more classes with this kid? I thought as I rolled my eyes. In my peripherals I saw him still looking at me as I glance up at the teacher, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Dalton is staring at me, like full attention focused on me till we made eye contact then he glanced over and mean mugged Derek, who still had his eyes completely locked on me, taking in every feature I have.

Ohh, is someone jealous? the evil thought made me smirk. oh lord this game is gonna be loads of fun.

    When school was over I couldn't help but notice i have been with Derek all day, we have almost all classes as well as lunch together, I also realized that it makes poor dalton jealous.

Throughout the whole day that I have been with Derek all these girls keep mean mugging me and I occasionally hear them whisper on about how he's friends with the 'freak' 'weirdo' etc.

Which I find funny on all levels. He is so adorable and of course every girl is jealous that he is hanging out with such a loser as myself. 

As we walk down the hall way to where the student parking lot is we pass Dalton with all of his friends and out of this great big crowd of people he notices me as if I'm sticking out like a sore thumb, I hear him lowly growl as he looks between the small space between me and Derek, as he slowly glances up to my face I suddenly give a wicked smile, he rolls his eyes and goes back to the conversation he was having with his friends acting as though he didn't see it.

"How are you getting home" I was thrown out my train of thought as Derek asked me this question
"I think I'm gonna walk today"
"Would you like me to drive you?"
"I mean I guess, if you wouldn't mind" I replied simply because I'm lazy and I wouldn't mind getting a ride home by him.

When we arrived at my house I looked over to the driver side an I gave him a small smile as I quietly mumbled a thanks and jumped out of his car.

  Yet again I'm home alone. When I open the front door to my house there sits a man on my couch facing my door, I jump so high I swear I touched a cloud.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING IN HERE DALTON" I yelled because I mean like how in the holy hell did he get into my locked house???

"The window, silly." he smirked as though he knows he scare me half to death.

"Why are you even here? To have a good night with me and then act like you never even laid eyes on me before the next day? Because if so, I'm not up for it tonight" I said very bluntly.

He stood up from my sofa and started slowly walking towards me with his head held low.

"I, as your mate ask of you to stay away from that fucking faggot Derek" he said as though he owns me.

"You think that just because your my so called mate you think that you can tell me who I can and can't hangout with?" I say with a little scoff at the end.

At this he rushes over to me and stopped directly in front of me.

"I AM your mate, Maria. And I AM your alpha" he said with power evident in his voice, though I was not scared I stood on my tippy toes close to his face as I smiled Sweetly at him

"And honey, that means I am your Luna, you bow down to your queen my sweet love."

He looked at me as I had amusement in my eyes. We shared eye contact for about 30 seconds before something I would of never guessed happened...he kissed me.

Not a sloppy nasty kiss either, it was very passionate like this boy actually knew what respect was or something.

His lips were so soft and gentle against my lips and the kiss was like something out of a fairy tale.

As he pulled away he pushed his forehead against mine while holding my cheek, just for a second, before he walked out just like that, without saying another word nor even looking at me, Leaving me in complete and utter silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a picture of Derek on the first page ☺️
Thank you guys for reading love you all 💜
-Courtney