The unfortunate

"Wherever Maria might be, she is getting beat and we need to find her as soon as possible before she ends up dead. It is our responsibility to bring her home" Dalton demanded, ordering all of his pack members.

"We have to split up, 2 go with me east, 3 others go south, 3 more go west, and the rest of you go north. If you do happen to find anything ,howl and we'll hear. Dalton said as they all rushed out the pack house on a mission to find their Luna.

*Maria's P.O.V*

As I soon began to come to, I feel a sharp pain shoot through my ribs as I breath in sharply on accident, "great one of my ribs must be broken" I mutter to myself.

I try to lift my hands in the air to see if I might be untied but with my luck, I'm of course.. not.

As I lay on this uncomfortable bed for what felt like hours on end I soon start to hear what sounds like footsteps getting closer, realizing their coming in my direction, I began to feel my heart beat start racing, within no time the big heavy steel doors bust open causing a huge bang to echo through this empty room as it slams into the wall, and in walks the one and only Alicia "oh how do I hope you feel nothing but pain right now you nasty no good whore" Alicia stated as soon as she realized I was awake.

"Oh no, I'm feeling just fine, thank you" I replied kindly but sarcastically which earns me a snotty glare from her.

As she walks over to a couple of Cabinets she grabs something off the top shelf, turns around and is soon gone leaving me in this bright room all by myself.

God I hope Dalton comes soon is all I could think to myself before dozing back off to sleep."

*************

*Daltons P.O.V*

"Sir we have found a trace of our Luna and we think she is in our pack territory" one of my trackers stated looking me dead in the eye.

With that information I jump up into action and began to run towards my office doors gathering all of my people to go and rescue her before anything else happens to her.

----------

We were in the middle of the woods when I caught wind of the most fabulous scent I've been craving to smell for weeks.

"Come on, this way ! I just picked up on her scent, we have to move" I say coldly to my men who were following close behind me.

With that they all turned into wolf form an we went to find my pretty little mate.

A couple of hours passed and I was beginning to loose hope, but I refused to stop. All of a sudden a big white building came into view passed the tree lines, an Maria's scent hit me like a wave, I let out the powerful howl I could form, An soon after all the men I sent out was right behind me, I ran towards the building reaching two metal doors, I busted open the big ass double doors as i ran inside, still following Maria's sent.

As I turned a corner i heard faint voices coming from a door to my left, so I used my wolf hearing to see what they were saying

"I want her dead Frankie" A female voice said with hate laced in her voice.

"She is our luna Alicia we can't just kill her! Alpha will murder us" the man I'm assuming is Frankie said, with this being heard I raced faster to where my mates scent was coming from.

As I busted through the big double door In which her scent was the strongest, I found her.
Tied down on a hard hospital bed, she was fast asleep but she didn't look very peaceful at all, I looked to my side to see a bottle of purple liquid almost empty, it's what doctors use to put us wolfs to sleep when we are severely hurt.

As I'm standing here looking at my mate so surprised that I actually found her I hear the double doors behind me swing open with a loud bang as it smashed against the cement walls, I spun around to be greeted with my ex girlfriend Alicia and her step brother Frankie, might have fucking known it was them, why didn't I think of these two when I heard them say each others name?

I rushed towards them seeing red An before I could even think I had Frankie's head between my two palms An without even blinking I snapped his neck with so much force it gave a disgusting sound indicating I killed him, I sling his now limp body to the ground, walking towards Alicia with so much power radiating off of me even I would have been intimidated.

" Dalton! Baby WAIT, I-I can explain, please don't hurt me! I love you!" She says sounding so scared

"Then fucking explain you stupid bitch" I yelled through gritting teeth

"I did it o-only because I'm still in love with you, she took you away from me! An it kills me to see you more happy then I could make you" She says with tears streaming down her face, looking Pretty believable if I do say so myself.

"That gives you absolutely no right to take the ONLY Luna and hurt her" I replied still looking at her like she is the stupidest thing alive.

With this I stalk over to her An do the same to her as I did to Frankie. No one that even thinks of hurting my mate shall survive to tell the tale because if they hurt her then they immediately hurt me. In which I do not take kindly to.

"Clean this mess up, now." I shot over my shoulder to my pack members that still stand behind me. I walk over to my mate and begin trying to wake her, hoping it won't be to impossible depending on how much sedation she's had. "Come on Baby, wake up, I'm here now."