Whats for breakfast

When Dalton came out of his bathroom he woke me up, which isn't typically a hard thing to do, I'm a light sleeper, I watch him pull a pair of basketball shorts out of his dresser and throw them on.

He turned on his heels and looked at me with a small smile as I realized I was still in his bed,
"Enjoying my bed I see" he chuckled before walking over to me,
"Are you hungry? I can make you some breakfast if so" he questioned standing over me
"Um, yeah sure" when I went to sit up I didn't realize that he has yet to step away as I bang my head into his chest, "Ouch" I whispered to myself as I grabbed my forehead, I looked up at him to see a amused smile on his face
"that was not funny" I said as I stomped my foot on the ground, with this he bursted into a fit of laughter, I soon began to laugh with him.

  When we enter the kitchen he asked what I wanted,
"Do you have cereal?" I asked curiously,
"Yeah, I'll make you a bowl" he said opening the cabinet
"You don't have to" I said with a chuckle "but thank you" I turn around to sit down on a chair that was tucked under the table.

As he makes me my food I can't help but stare at him, how in the world did I of all people get paired with the hottest boy in school who is also known as none other then the soon-to-be-alpha himself?

He sits the bowl on the table and takes a seat directly in front of me as he rests his chin on his hands that are being held up by his elbows.
I began to eat my food when I noticed he was looking at me in an affectionate kinda way which caused me to gain butterflies in my stomach
"What are you looking at me like for?"
I question with a small smile looking back down at my bowl
"because your just so beautiful" he replied
"You're so cheesy" I say as I laugh at what he just said.

   When I finish eating my cereal I stand up to put my bowl in the sink when I hear someone shuffling their feet into the kitchen, I turn around to see a man that looks to be in his late 30's early 40's
"Good morning father, how was your sleep?" Dalton said now standing next to me,
"Just dandy" he said sounding a little sarcastic, then comes in this tallish Beautiful lady in a bath robe with dark hair that I'm guessing is the Luna of this Pack, also none as Jason and daltons mother.
"Rise an shine, mother" Dalton smiled at her,
"Good morning baby" she said with a morning smile "Good morning my handsome man" she greeted her husband/daltons father as she places a hand on his back.

Soon after breakfast was over I found myself back in Daltons room, "What movie do you want to watch" he asked me for the second time "I don't know, just pick one, anything. It's up to you"
"Oh my god your so annoying" he complained as I laughed,
"am not"
"Are to"
he turned to look at me as he was bent down In front of the DVD player on the table stand next to the t.v, we made eye contact and he slowly stood up and started to walk toward me without breaking contact, before I knew it I felt his warm hand touch my face and soon after his lips smashed onto mine, and there we were in daltons room having a full on make out session.

    As he climbs on top of me I soon realize that I had pulled his shirt off, his hands were roaming everywhere on my body and it felt absolutely amazing, he soon took my shirt off and the only thing that I had on was my bra, as he began to kiss up my chest he slowly made his way to my jawline, as his lips touched my ear he nibbled and whispered ever so slightly
"you are so beautiful" that's when I came to my senses and gently pushed his chest off of me as I stood up to my feet "I'm sorry but I'm not really ready for that kind of thing" I said with sorrow filling my voice as I bowed my head to look at my feet, feeling pathetic.

"Hey it's okay I understand, it was my fault I kissed you first" he got off the bed and made his way over to me as he pulled my chin up to meet the gaze of his dark green eyes.

He walked over to the DVD player and picked a movie which he put in for us to watch, he turned around and threw himself on the bed as he glanced over to me standing on the side, "are you gonna stand there or are you gonna climb in the bed with me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised, I smiled and sat down as I pulled the covers over me.

I soon found my self in a comfortable position in my mates arms, and soon enough I didn't even see the end of the movie before I was passed out into a deep slumber.