Finally Offical

While I was walking home I heard a truck pull up from behind me,
"wanna ride pretty lady" Dalton asked and I couldnt help but laugh as I made my way to his passenger seat, "well well well, look who actually paid any kind of attention to me in school today"
I said to Dalton rollong my eyes at him as I climbed in his truck,
"yeah I kinda figured it was the least i could do" Dalton replied smugly.
The rest of the ride went by pretty smooth.

When we arrived at my house he walked with me to the front door and gave me a hug before we said our goodbyes, as I opened the door i ran upstiars heading toward my room.

I decided I would get in the shower and dress in my night cloths to just relax for the rest of the night, this week has already been kinda hectic.

I lay down in my bed already finished with my shower. I begin to watch a movie just when I hear a pebble hit my window, I twist my head towards the direction of my window so fast I probably have whiplash now, I slowly get up out of under my warm blankets and make my way towards the curtain just as I look down to see Dalton.

"Well hello sunshine, let me come on up" he whispered yelled from the ground
"No my mom, my brother, and my dad are all home" I say back
"who cares, everybody at school already knows your my mate" Dalton yells back as he begins to climb up to my window from a tree, which I move over to let him enter, as soon as his two feet hit my carpet his lips smash on mine and we begin to make out till I push him back just a little
"I don't trust you at all, you are so confusing, one day you want me the next you act like you have never even laid eyes on me" i say as I look up at him telling nothing but the truth.
"I know man, I'm sorry baby, but I can't take ignoring you anymore, will you please be my girlfriend?" Dalton asked looking down at me. It caught me completely off guard but of course I said yes.

We laid down on my bed together and started to watch the movie I had put on, and we just talked, we never run out of stuff to talk about and I find that so amazing.

Soon enough the movie was over and he had to go home before his mother figured out he was gone, he told me he would see me tomorrow... and of course now I can't wait. I really hope he doesn't ignore me in school, but at this time, all I can do is trust his word. Which dont mean much quite yet.

I soon fell right to sleep with the thought of tomorrow on my crazy little mind.