Chapter 15

** Marie's P.O.V **

"Baby? Wake up. Can you here me?" I can hear and feel dalton but I can not open my eyes. he's shaking me, and I wanna get up and fly into his arms and let him know I'm perfectly okay now that he's here, but I can't, and I have no clue why.

There is nothing I can do but sit here and listen to him and how worried he sounds.

It's killing me! I try as hard as I can to make even just a little noise but it feels as though it's completely impossible.

Suddenly I somehow got enough energy to move my left hand but my eye lids still felt like rocks, unable to open my eyes.

"Get her to the pack doctor this Instant" I hear dalton order the few men that was in the room with us.

I felt one strong arm wrap around my waist and the other sling behind my neck picking me up bridal style.

*At the pack doctor*

"She has one broken rib and some cuts and bruises but I'm very happy to say there is nothing to serious wrong with her alpha" doctor grace informed dalton.

When i got to the pack doctor she gave me some kind of medicine to help me wake up, which I'm thankful for.

"Okay thank you grace" dalton replied to grace while looking at me.

"Here is some medicine, give it to her once a day for a week An that rib shall heal before you know it" dr grace said with a small smile attached on her pink lips.

"Fantastic, have a good day grace" dalton said while helping me out of the uncomfortable bed.

"No problem you two take care now" grace replied as she turned on her heals An walked out of the room.

Once we got back home to the pack house, dalton insisted that I stay their until I'm completely healed, he doesn't want me to get hurt or skip out on my medication.

"Do u wanna watch a movie" dalton asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes" I love movies.

"What kinda movies are you into" dalton asked looking over his shoulder

"What about a Romance story" I simply replied playing with the ends of my uneven hair.

"I have the notebook" he said with a chuckle

"GREAT, that's like the best thing ever !" I said sounding like a 10 year old little girl.

He put the movie in and pushed play then started toward the bed that I was laying on.

" I love you Maria" dalton said sounding so sincere about it.

When I heard the words slip from his perfect pink lips I froze, I didn't say anything I just looked forward. I was completely and utterly out of words.

After a few seconds to which felt like years I simply replied, "I love you too". And we started to watch the movie.

As we are laying comfortably on the bed my head is resting on his chest and I look up at him to find him smiling down at me like a kid.

I gave a small smile back and he leaned down to kiss me.

It was so passionate I almost wouldn't believe it was coming from dalton himself.

The passionate loving kiss soon turned into a hot make out session and in no way was I disappointed in that.

I started unzipping his black leather jacket to reveal his white shirt under it which showed off his perfect body

He took off my shirt and before I knew it my bra was gone and thrown on the ground making my chest completely shown to him

"Are you sure this is okay?" Dalton asked before we got any further and at that point I had come to realize that I was completely undeniably in love with dalton

"Yes, I'm positive" I replied out of breath

"Okay, I love you Maria"

"I love you too"

He started kissing me, then started making his way to my check and before I knew it he was kissing my neck, he slowly made his way to my collarbone and sucked on my sweet spot making me moan rather loudly, he lifted his head up and made eye contact with me, his eyes were a darkish color giving off that he was very much no longer in control, that it was indeed his wolf that has taken over.

His teeth got sharper and he gently leaned back down to where his mark would soon be on display for everybody to see that I was officially his and he as mine.

I felt his teeth lightly graze my neck and then all of a sudden a very sharp pain shot through my neck making me scream so loud I might have busted mine and his eardrums but it shortly turned into amazing pleasure and we continued the mating process once and for all.

Lady's and gentlemen. Dalton and i... Maria are officially a couple, Nobody can ever come between him and I.