Chapter 16

***A few weeks later ***

    I woke up due to the bright sun shining in my eyes making it nearly Impossible to open them

I could feel Dalton's arm slung over me and I laid there enjoying the warmth and comfort he gave me.

Until I remembered what we did last night and I merely jumped out of my skin, no wonder I felt different

I got out of the bed and walked into his bathroom to look in the mirror, as I stood directly in front of my reflection I couldn't believe that I had a perfectly round bite on my neck indicating we were official.

It made me feel all kinds of jittery inside but I soon made my way up to my face and that's where my happiness ended because holy moly I looked terrible, I had bed head and I had a sleepy look to my face.

I got in the shower and washed my hair along with my body and brushed my teeth with a new tooth brush that I found under Dalton's sink.

When I got out i saw a folded up towel and a pair of clothes that looked like they would fit me on the counter, I dried off, put the clothes on, when I walked out of the bathroom Dalton wasn't in the room like expected him to be but then the smell of bacon hit my nose so I decided to follow the smell

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mate with only a pair of shorts on cooking breakfast, he looked so hot

"Thank you" dalton said which made me remember that he could read my thoughts now which made my cheeks turn a light pink color, that's kind of embarrassing that he Heard what I said about him.

"Oh.. yeah, any time" I said in a low voice.

He sat the spatula down on the counter and turned around to kiss me on my cheek, which turned my cheeks all hot and red.

The bacon was soon ready to eat, I sat down at the kitchen table while dalton made our plates.

As he sat down he placed my plate in front of my face and I picked up one simple greasy piece of bacon and took a bite out of it.

As soon as I swallowed the chunk of food it began to come back up.

I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time to land on my knees in front of the toilet.

He came in behind me and grabbed a hand full of my hair to make sure it didn't fall in the way

"Please, I don't want you too see me like this" I said in between episodes

"I don't care baby" he replied while rubbing my back with his other hand

"Although I do believe we should make a short trip to the store" dalton stated

"I think so too" I said lifting myself up off the tile floor.

After getting a glass of water we headed towards daltons car, to sure enough go get a pregnancy test.