Chapter 1

My parents were fighting again. my dad had come home drunk again. he was angry about what my mom cooked for dinner. my dad wasn't always like this but once he had alcohol he was uncontrollable and angry all the time. me and my brother were in my room. we can hear our parents yelling at each other. my dad calling my mom a bitch and worthless and so many other horrible names.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt small drops of water on my lap. I heard a few crashes what sounded like my moms snow globes that no doubt my dad threw at her. I wanted nothing more than to be far away from both of them but what was I supposed to do. my boyfriend Harry was on tour and right about now he was probably on stage.

so I couldn't call him or text him. I miss him so much he's the only one who know that my parents fight and that my dad's abusive towards my mom my brother and sometimes me.

me and my mom and brother don't choose to talk about it because if we did we know that my dad would get even angrier and hurt us even more.

I don't know why we just don't leave him. I don't know why my mom doesn't leave him. I mean me and my brother know that he's cheating on our mom. I guess part of us hopes he would change, I mean my dad wasn't always like this he never used to drink all the time he was actually a decent dad for a while.

but something happened to him and he changed he started drinking all the time there are sometimes when he doesn't come home drunk and he's almost like his normal self but then there are times where he comes home absolutely drunk and angry for no reason. Those days I have to cover up the bruises that he leaves so nobody notices, the days my mom or brother Aren't home. he's not only physically abusive. he's verbally abusive. he's always calling me and my mom worthless bitches ugly and other horrible names like that. they are always fighting whenever they're together and my dad is drunk.

After a while The yelling went away I guess my dad probably passed out and my mom is probably cleaning up the broken glass. my brother had went back to his room. I was still sitting in the corner of my room, in a ball tears still slowly streaming down my face but then all of a sudden I heard my phone ring from beside me, I picked it up to see Harry was calling me

I answered almost immediately "hello Beautiful how are you. I miss you darling"he said he's British accent showing hearing his voice is what made me cry even just a little more I missed him so much, I just wanted to be in his arms again to feel safe, because I certainly do not feel safe here. I wish I didn't have school so I could've gone with him on Tour "hello handsome I miss you too I'm fine "I said my voice cracking somewhat with every word I said. I tried to calm myself down so I could actually talk to him "Love what's going on are your parents fighting again?"he asked worry evident in his voice Harry's the only one Who knows what goes on in the house, he's the only one who knows that my dad abuses me and my Mom and my brother.

he's the only one who knows that my parents fight constantly. he's the only one who's there for me. even with my brother. My brother doesn't really pay attention to me, even if he is my older brother, the one who supposed to protect me he doesn't do very good job. sure he's there sometimes to take the beating instead of me but sometimes he turns in to my dad but without alcohol, sometimes he is the one insulting me yelling at me never hitting me though he hasn't done that yet.

Harry is my only safe place away from everything "yes I miss you so much I wish I was with you I hate school and my dad I want to be with you"I said still crying and stuttering some of the words "I know baby I know I wish you were here to" he said then there was a long pause before he said "you know what fuck it i'm flying you out here now and you're going to stay with me for the rest of the tour and I'm not gonna take no for an answer i can in enroll you in an online school so then your school will travel with you so then you can come on Tour but still get an education and I am not taking no for an answer because I want to get you out of that house and when we come back after you're moving in with me we've been together for almost 3 years and again I'm not taking no for an answer OK"I smiled knowing that I was finally going to be safe and away from this house.

only problem was I was worried about my brother and mom, but I had to get out of that house before I could help them, once I do get out of this house I'm going to help them I'm going to find away "ok I see you soon then"I said with a smile on my face "good now I'll Book your ticket and text you the details OK hold on just a little longer you'll be back with me and safe before you know it I love you OK we'll be together as soon as I can get a flight for you but for now I want you to pack your bags and stay in your room stay away from your dad until I text you the details then I want you to go out of the house and to the airport I want you to leave a note that tells your parents where you are and that you're going to be OK I will call your school and tell them that you're going to a different one I will see you soon very very soon I love you so much simmer"he said as soon as he said those words. I got up and started looking for my bags. I started putting my clothes and stuff in it ready to leave "ok"I said "all right I'm going to hang up now but I'll text you once I get your ticket booked I love you OK I'll see you soon stay safe I love you so so much bye"he said "I love you too Harry I'll see you soon I promise I'll stay safe just so I can see you again just so I can finally be safe in your arms I love you so so much thank you for doing this thank you for saving me thank you for being there for me bye"I said happy tears coming down my face. I heard The line go dead and then started packing more.

once I was done I got a text from harry with all the information I needed. I was leaving tonight the ticket was booked for tonight at 12:30am. I was finally getting out of this house away from my dad away from all the yelling insults to finally be with the man I love more than anything I was so happy in that moment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading. it's just the beginning of a somewhat long story full of different twist and turns so yeah don't forget to vote. love you all🙂

Updated on 2/27/2017  edited on 10/9/2017 Word count 1373 writer Zalla