Chapter 9

(Harrys point of view)

 Simmer and i had just gotten back from shopping for her birthday. I decided to spoil her because she deserves it specially after what happened to her mom plus I love her so much and I want to give her everything because she is amazing. Simmer was just about to open the door. I had turned around because I had dropped my sunglasses.

When all the sudden I heard simmer scream from in front of me I quickly stood up and looked in front of me. I saw simmers brother Samuel. What in the hell was he doing here. Simmer stood there frozen for a second before she took a step back her back bumping into my chest. I immediately pulled her behind me.

"what in the hell are you doing here Samuel"I yelled at him "chill man I just came to apologize OK"he said with a smirk coming towards me and simmer me. "chill yeah that's not gonna happen specially not after what you've done to simmer you shouldn't be here at all. I'm gonna call security on you. how did you even get up here?!"I said reaching for my phone.

"that's the thing one of your band mates let me up, all I had to do was say I was simmers brother and they were pretty cooperative (A/N:i'm sorry if that's not how you spell it but whatever on with the story)"he said coming even closer, I heard simmer whimper from behind me tightening her grip around me "oh is my poor little sister scared hiding behind her pop star Rich pretty boy boyfriend"he said in a teasing baby voice. I finally called security they said they be up in a few minutes.

"I called security you're not gonna be here very long and once you're gone I'm filing a restraining order against you.you are never going to come near me or simmer ever again"I said when all of a sudden he ran towards me. I Pushed simmer out-of-the-way.

       (Simmer's point of view)

All of the sudden Samuel ran towards me and Harry. Harry pushed me back making me stumble a little but not enough to make me lose my balance. I stood and watch Samuel tackle harry to the ground trying to punch him which Harry  blocked. harry then flip them around and tackled him.

he punched him straight in the nose.  I heard Samuel yell before holding his nose that was now bleeding a few seconds later security came and dragged him away. I had tears running down my face. I quickly ran to Harry "are you OK harbear"I said

"yeah I'm fine. are you I didn't push you too hard did I"he asked looking me over "no no I'm fine thank you so much for protecting me. I don't know what I'd do without you I love you so much"I said as we walked into our hotel room "it's my job to protect you I'm your boyfriend and well I guess there goes dinner"he said sighing.

"let's just order room service and watch TV and cuddle. I just want to cuddle with my harbear"I said (Harry was sitting on the couch at this point) I walked over to him and sat next to him. i cuddled into his side. "anything for you my love"he said kissing me on the forehead. we ordered room service and watched stupid TV and cuddled. it was one of the best birthdays ever even after the whole Samuel thing Harry made it all better with kisses and cuddles. that's another thing I love about him he always makes everything better. 

========= Time skip A month. still simmers point of view =====

It's been a month and we've been to so many places but I've been feeling a little off. I've been craving weird things and I've been throwing up in the morning, I couldn't go to some of harry's shows because I was sick. he was starting to worry.

I kept assuring him it was nothing and that it was probably just the flu or something but then I checked the calendar and My period was late. I decided to call Lou the boys hairdresser.

her and i have been getting really close and she's the closest I have to a best friend "hello simmer how are you feeling"she said "hey. not very good and my period is late"I said pacing around the hotel room. good thing harry wasn't here he was out with the boys. "do you think you may be pregnant have you and harry you know done it"she said

then I remembered the night before my birthday when I gave my virginity to him. it couldn't be though we used protection. "We did A month ago what do I do"I said still pacing around the room "well did you take a pregnancy test "no I'm too afraid to leave the hotel because of paparazzi and fans"I said I started to panic "what if I am what are am I going to do there is still three months left of the Tour and what if Harry doesn't want a kid what if he breaks up with me"I said starting to cry

"calm down I think I can get you a pregnancy test but you need to calm down you don't know yet I'll be there in five minutes OK calm down"she said "oh OK hurry up"I said calming down a little bit we said goodbye and then hung up. I was still pacing the room what am I going to tell Harry I was so nervous I've always wanted kids but I only just turned 18 and Harrys 23 what about his career what about the fans and management what are they going to say and think.

I don't know how long I was pacing but stopped once Lou came bursting in the door with a plastic bag. "Here take this and go to the bathroom then come out and tell me when you're done"she said handing me the bag and pushing me towards the bathroom door. I did what I had to do and set a timer on my phone for three minutes. I kept replaying the same questions in my head what is Harry going to think.

what are the fans going to think. what's going to happen. They kept replaying over and over in my head before The timer on my phone started going off telling me that it was time to check the test to see if I really was pregnant with Harry's child. I slowly walked over to the bathroom sink looking at the stick. I gasped 

Positive what was I going to tell Harry

----------------------------------------

what's going to happen what is harry going to think about simmer being pregnant.what are the fans and management going to say who knows you'll have to wait until Chapter 10 hope you enjoyed. don't forget to comment and vote. love you all☺️❤️

Updated on 4/16/2017 word count 1277 writer Zalla