Chapter 7

(Warning there is going to be a sex seen in this so if you don't want to read this or are not comfortable with it please don't read or skip that part you've been warned.)                   

(Simmers point of view)

It was fun watching Harry onstage throwing water at his fans possibly ruining some of their phones. he even fell which as much as I don't like watching him get hurt it was pretty funny. 

I feel happy for once, it was awesome. I can see why all the fans love seeing them live because boy was it an experience I am glad I got to see. We were on our way back to the hotel. I still feel a little down but harry kept telling stupid jokes and making funny faces so that feeling never really stayed there.

Now we were finally at the hotel all the boys decided we should Play some random games we ended up playing truth or dare a few boardgames and even some video games. which I won by the way. It was fun hanging out with the boys, I don't think I've laughed so much in my life it has been a great day even after everything that's happened. if I didn't have harry or Louis or Liam or Niall I don't know what I do. I am so glad I have them it was around 11 Pm the boys have gone back to their rooms and they had left me and Harry alone.

we were just cuddling on the couch now Harry was laying on his back. With me cuddled into his side "I hope you had fun my love and There's a lot more to come"he said kissing my four head "I had an amazing day thanks to you and the boys, I don't know what I do without you guys"I said smiling up at him part of me still kind of hurt, I mean not all the pain of my mom dying is gone but that just takes time and with Harry anything is possible.

We laid there for a while watching stupid TV, before I started to fall asleep I guess harry noticed because he turned the TV off and turned to me "time to go to bed my love I have a big day planned for you tomorrow"he said I just slowly nodded giving him a tired smile. he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, then Softly laying me down on the bed before he crawled in with me we were already in our PJs.

I cuddled back into his side and he wrapped his arms around me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but in his arms. his arms were my safe place. my safe and happy place. I never wanted to leave him nor would I no matter what happens.

"simmer I love you so so much"he said I looked up at him and smiled "I love you too Harry more than anything"I said and then leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I love his lips they're so soft against mine. God I love him so much. Slowly the kiss turned into something more. something deeper suddenly I wasn't as tired now no now I wanted something more. 

I was on top of him in a matter of a minute his tongue slipping into my mouth our tongues and lips moved in Sync "are you sure you want to do this"he asked pulling away a bit breathless from our very heated kiss "i'm sure I love you and I trust you I want to do this"I said kissing him with everything I had so much love. what he gladly returned. I could feel him getting harder from under me. he slipped his hands under my shirt reaching up to my breasts massage them a little before pulling away and pulling my shirt off. I then did the same with his shirt tossing it on the floor then leaning in and kissing his neck.

suddenly he turned us around till he was on top of me kissing my neck. I moaned as he started to leave a hickey sucking on the soft skin of my neck moving down in between my breasts then kissing all the way down my stomach until he reached the top of my sweatpants he looked up at me before slowly removing them along with my panties "beautiful" he said looking at me completely naked in front of him for the first time.

He started to kiss up my stomach back to my neck then my lips soon his pants and boxers were gone tossed on the floor to be picked up later or not at all.

And then soon he was thrusting into me it hurt, because let's face it, it was my first time so of course it was going to hurt but soon it turned in to pleasure. I was a moaning mess beneath him.

With every thrust he hit my G spot again and again it felt so good so intimate and full of love. soon as I hit my climax Harry coming right after with a few grants and fuck's being said before was filling me up.

then he was pulling out of me and laying next to me "that was amazing I love you so much"I said sill a little out of breath from my climax "it was absolutely amazing I love you too so much simmer"he said I cuddled into his side his arms wrapping around me. my head laying on his bare chest and my hand tracing his butterfly tattoo."I love you more than anything I don't know what I do without you"he said pulling me as close to as possible.

"good night Harry"I said slowly closing my eyes "I love you too so much more then you'll ever know. good night my love sweet dreams"he said kissing my four head then pulling the blankets over our naked bodies and then we both slipped into a very deep sleep. this has been the best night of my life and it's all thanks to Harry.

——————————————————

don't forget to comment and vote.love you all.😊❤️

Updated on 4/14/2017. word count 1216. writer Zalla