Chapter 8

(Simmer's Point of view)

I woke up feeling happy and a little sore from last night. I was still cuddled in to Harry's side very tightly. I slowly opened my eyes to be met by Harry's shining Green ones "good morning beautiful"he said in his raspy and sexy morning voice.

"Good morning handsome"I said leading up to give him a soft morning kiss on his perfect lips. I pulled away from the kiss and looked in his eyes. his beautiful green eyes are one of my favorite things about him. there's so many things that I love about Harry that there be way too many to list like his strong muscular arms, his tattoos, he's very caring heart and ways he's so lovable and adorable how did I get so lucky. "We should get up and get breakfast and then I have some exciting things planned for today just you and me because it's your special day. Happy 18th birthday my love"he said looking in my eyes leaning in and giving me another kiss. how could I forget it was my birthday Man is he good. "Thank you Harry I love you so so much"I said giving him yet another kiss because come on he just looks so kissable.

When we finally did get up which was about 10 minutes after having a small make out session, we ate breakfast. Then we both got dressed harry decided to take me out to look around and see the sights then we went shopping it was very fun. Right now we were on our way back to the hotel it was around 5 o'clock. "I've had the best birthday ever thanks to you harry I love you so much thank you for doing this you're the best boyfriend ever"I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the lips "you're welcome beautiful I'm glad you had a good birthday but it's not over yet"he said looking into my eyes. before I could say anything we arrived at the hotel he very quickly got out and ran over to my side opening the door for me. I got out and we both walk in to the hotel. We went straight up to our room as soon as I open the door I screamed...........

----------------------------------------------------------

oh no what happened? Why did she scream? Was it a good or bad scream who knows you'll have to wait for chapter 9 to find out but what do you thinks going to happen I'd love to hear your productions so leave them in the comments. hope you enjoyed chapter 8 don't forget to comment and vote. love you all. ❤️❤️

Updated on 4/15/2017 word count471 writer Zalla