Chapter 15

(Simmer's point of view)

I woke up cuddled in the Harry's arms as usual it's been quite a few weeks since I was reunited with my best friend Layla  I have been talking to her a lot trying to make up for the time that we lost I'm about 15 weeks pregnant and it's getting harder and harder her to hide the bump but soon I won't have to because today not only are me and Harry going to a doctors appointment but also announcing that I'm pregnant to the fan's today so today's going to be exciting but also nerve-racking because what if there something wrong with the baby or The fans react in a bad way.

I looked over at Harry who is peacefully sleeping he looked absolutely gorgeous his hair fell perfectly over his sweet beautiful face his lips parted slightly he looked absolutely gorgeous and so so peaceful I didn't want to wake him but it was time for both of us to get up or we would be late for the doctors "harbear"I said nudging his arm a small bit he moved a little but didn't wake up "baby it's time to get up"I said again soon his eyelids opened revealing his beautiful green eyes "good morning sleepyhead"I said smiling at him he did the same "good morning beautiful"he said leaning over and giving me a soft good morning kiss on the lips.

====Time skip to at the doctors====

Me and Harry walked hand-in-hand into the hospital both of us were a little anxious but still happy I filled out some paperwork and then the doctor called my name me and Harry followed her back to the ultrasound room she did all of her normal stuff measured my belly did my blood pressure and all of that stuff.

"OK it says here that you're 15 weeks but when I measured your belly it measured bigger than 15 weeks"she said with a confused look on her face worry flashed in mine and Harry's faces worrying that there might be something wrong I grabbed his hand "why don't we check and see I think I might know what it is but only an ultrasound will confirm so let's see"she said I laid back and pulled my shirt up still holding Harry's hand she put the gel on my stomach and then started The ultrasound.

she stared at the screen with a confused look on her face before a bright smile spread across her face she then turned The screen to me and Harry "you see the reason why your belly is a bit bigger is because you're carrying twins you see right here is baby B and then here's baby A you see it looks like baby B was hiding the behind baby A congratulations guys"she said pointing to both babies.

I started to cry twins I'm pregnant with twins Harry's twins wow I looked over at Harry who had a shocked expression on his face for a few minutes but then looked at me and smiled "we're having twins this amazing I love you so much thank you for giving me these two beautiful gifts"he said smiling so big at me then leaning in and giving me a kiss on the lips we both smiled at each other we are both excited yes were young but we can do this together.

"both babies look absolutely healthy but I would recommend seeing another doctor in about two weeks oh and if you want I can tell you the genders" she said handing me something to wipe my stomach off as I set up I looked at Harry he nodded with a smile "do you think you could write down on a piece of paper and put in an envelope and give it to us if it's not too much to ask" I said she nodded "sure" she said walking out of the room

Harry helped me down off of the table and we both walked out to the front desk the doctor came to us and handed us a envelope with both of the genders of our babies and some ultrasound pictures babies it sounds so weird to say me and Harry are actually having twins there is two human beings growing inside of me wow.

We walked back out to Harry's Range Rover and went back to the hotel the whole car ride was spent talking about both the babies and what they might be what the paper in the envelope says once we got to the hotel we both got out and went straight to our room "do you want to open it or should I" I ask harry as we walked through the door referring to the envelope that will reveal if we're having boys or girls or even one of each "can I do it" Harry asked I nodded and handed him the envelope I walked over to him and stood next to him as he opened the envelope we both gasped......

--------------------------------------------------------------

 don't forget to vote and comment and maybe even share.love you all❤️😊

Updated on 5/27/2017 word count 993 writer Zalla