Chapter 16

(Previously
"do you want to open it or should I" I ask harry as we walked through the door referring to the envelope that will reveal if we're having boys or girls or even one of each "can I do it" Harry asked I nodded and handed him the envelope I walked over to him and stood next to him as he opened the envelope we both gasped......)
(now still simmer Point of view)

I looked at Harry's face and then back at the paper shocked at what was written on it I took it from Harry's hands and started to read it out loud "Miss Scott and Mr. styles The genders of your twins are as follows one girl and one boy congratulations."
I read aloud with a very big smile on my face. I turned to harry again his smile matching mine "we're having a girl and a boy oh thank God I'm not gonna be outnumbered by girls"he said laughing I laughed along with him and at him a little "I'm so excited Harry we are having a boy and a girl I'm so so so excited a little prince and a little princess" I said smiling even bigger if that was possible.

harry quickly took me into his arms and picked me up and spines me around "best day ever" he said after he put me down and gave me a long passionate "we have to tell the fans now Harry" I said as we pulled away from each other I was excited but also nervous "we do"he said nodding and taking out his phone and tweeting 

@Harry_Styles: @Simmer_Scott Roses are red, violets are blue. two new styles coming soon. Love. H

He quickly hit send and soon his phone was blowing up with comments and retweets and so many other things everyone seemed to be happy for us which was good "there it's done now they know"he said smiling at me "now they know I love you so much Harry" I said hugging him and putting my head on his chest "I love you too so so much and our babies all three of you mean the absolute world to me"he said kissing my four head and putting his hand on my belly where where our little girl and boy are growing healthy and strong.

It was around 11:30 pm and Harry had gotten done with a concert and now we were just cuddling on the couch in the hotel room watching TV "you know we should talk about names now"Harry said "we should what do you have in mind"I said picking up the remote and turning off the TV cuddling in to Harry's Side and laying my head on his chest

"I was thinking Parker Alice for our girl what do you think" he said looking down at me "I like it and maybe for our boy Jackson Edward"I said looking up at him "perfect Parker Alice styles and Jackson Edward styles absolutely perfect for our babies" he said smiling down on me and leaning in and giving me a kiss on the lips "you know tour ends in like a week and then you're moving in with me and we have to prepare the nursery for the twins I'm excited for you to move in with me and for me to be able to wake up to your beautiful face every morning I love you so so much kitten"he said pulling away for me "I know and I'm excited too I love you too so so so much harbear you have made me the happiest girl in the world and I can't wait to move in with you"I said leaning up and giving him another kiss on the lips because who can resist those lips of his.

====Time skip a week on the way to Harry's House in Holmes chapel====

                      (Harry's point of view)

Me and simmer were in the car on our way home from the airport I was so excited to finally start my life with her and to begin to prepare for Parker and Jackson's arrival to prepare the nursery and get diapers and pacifiers and bottles and car seats everything I was looking forward to it soon we pulled up my driveway well our driveway now as we were pulling up I saw an unfamiliar car there once we parked we both got out I walked over and I grabbed simmers hand and we walked to the front door but halfway there we saw someone standing there someone neither me or simmer expected or wanted there.