Chapter 14

(Simmer's point of view)

Me and Layla  were walking back to Harry dressing room I was so happy to finally be reunited with my best friend the only thing I forgot to tell her was that I was pregnant but I wasn't really allowed to tell anyone not yet at least but I'm going to soon.

(Harry's Point of view)

I was starting to worry about simmer she was taking a long time I don't want anything happening to her and our baby I don't know what I would do if either of them got hurt I was excited to meet her best friend Layla though.

I mean she talks about her all the time tells me stories about their childhood together and how sad she was that she had to move away and that she couldn't find her again she sounded really excited over the phone I couldn't help but smile but then worry took over me it's been almost an hour since that phone call where she said she would meet me here.

(Simmer's point of view)

We got lost on our way to Harry's dressing room I guess it's my pregnancy brain I guess can't remember where things are but I saw someone that looked like someone I knew they looked almost like my father but It can't be him Can it he's all the way back in my hometown it can't be him why would he be here.

Soon me and  Layla we're at Harry's dressing room door I open the door knowing if I waited any longer I would possibly worry harry more than he probably already was I open the door and watch saw Harry pacing around the room "hey Harbear" I said he quickly turned to me and walked as fast as he could without actually running to me.

He quickly took me into his arms "kitten I was so worried about you I tried texting you but you didn't reply I don't know what I would've done if anything happen to you or our baby i'm so glad you're OK"he said whispering the baby part and looking at me in the eyes then leaning in and giving me a soft kiss on the lips "yeah we got a little turned around and my phone died I'm sorry I worried you I didn't mean to" I said as we pulled apart "it's OK I'm just glad you're safe I love you so much kitten"he said "I love you too Harbear so so so much"I said kissing him again On the lips.

( Layla's Point of view)

I stood there for a second shocked leaning against the door of harry styles dressing room which that I must say is really exciting and shocking all at the same time but Not only that I'm shocked because I'm standing in front of harry styles A.k.a. my best friend's boyfriend and of course my best friend that I haven't seen in years but also about what he said/Tried to whisper when he went over to hug simmer he said something about their baby she's pregnant and she didn't tell me I was a small bit angry but then again it all started to make sense how she started to get lost and the small bump that showed underneath her shirt and maybe she just forgot I mean we both have bad memories I giggled a little at the thought which made them both turn to me.

(Harry's point of view)

Me and Simmer turned around when we heard someone giggle when we did I saw a girl standing in the doorway which I presume is Layla she's really pretty she has blonde hair which was down and she's wearing A one direction T-shirt with a pair of jeans and a purple flats with a necklace that looks similar to simmers only it looks like that's the other half she can't be more than at least a year or two younger than simmer

"hi you must be Layla " I said looking "The one and only" she said smiling at me I went over to her and gave her a hug "it's nice to finally meet you" I said "you to harry i'm glad I get to finally meet the man that's been making my best friend so happy over the years and now apparently the father of her baby to"she said giggling a little bit.

me and Simmer both looked at her with shocked expressions on our faces how did she know.

(Simmer's Point of view)

"How did you know  Layla "I ask Layla "well I was quite suspicious when you kept getting lost more than usual and I can kind of see your baby bump and my suspicions were confirmed when Mr. styles here tried to whisper but let me just say harry you totally failed at that sorry men but congratulations guys I'm so happy for you I'm sure you guys are going to be great parents"she said coming over to me and giving me a hug and then going back to Harry and giving him another hug we both smiled at her.

I giggle that her statement about Harry not being able to whisper it was good to have my best friend back we all talked for a while but soon she had to go home she gave me her number so I could text her which I can definitely assure you I will be doing then me and Harry left for the hotel once we got there we both got into our PJs and went to bed.

best day ever!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 don't forget to vote and comment maybe even share. love you all❤️😊

Updated on 5/27/2017 word count 1015 writer Zalla