Chapter 6

(Simmer's Point of view)

My mom's funeral was sad not only because it was her funeral but because barely anybody was there. my brother wasn't there my father I knew definitely wouldn't be going because let's face it why would he. my grandma went a few of my aunts and uncles on my mom side went. you see my whole dads side of the Family gave their condolences but they didn't show up for her funeral They came up with lame excuses.

I cried it was only really me Harry and some of my moms brothers and sisters. To add to the cliché it was raining all in all it was not a very good day. what I would give just to hear my mother's voice again I'd give just about anything.

.........Time skip to a day later........

Harry had to go back on tour which means I had to go back on Tour too.  Because I was definitely not staying here staying here means a lot of memories of my mom. also staying here where I know my father is and my brother both of those people I cannot stand anymore. I trust Harry he is the only one I have left really.

We packed our things and boarded the plane. the plane ride was long I mostly slept and cuddled with Harry best as I could being buckled to a seat.

we finally arrived in Australia Harry had a show with the boys it would be the first one in a week. I feel bad for the fans because some of the shows had to be postponed but Harry told me that all the people who bought tickets for the shows were going to get something special in return for their understanding.

this would also going be the first time I get to see Harry on stage of course I've seen videos of him on stage and pictures but I've never experienced him on stage Live. I was kind of excited and  I was somewhat happy for the first time in a long time, for the first time since my mom died, I was happy that I was here instead of at home. Where I would probably be getting abused verbally and physically by my father and verbally by my brother about everything.

I was happy I was with harry. I was happy that I had him because without him I don't think I'd be here because honestly without Harry I think I would've died with my mom. We got to the hotel there was paparazzi and fans but they had heard about my mother and decided to give us space. I heard some fans say they were sorry and that they heard about my mom. Me and Harry walked hand-in-hand into the hotel room. once we got up to Harry's room we were met by Liam Louis and Niall they gave me sad sympathetics smiles "how are you simmer"Liam was the first to speak up "I'm fine I'm a lot better than i was, I'm just glad I'm here instead of at home I think it would've been a lot worse if I was at home I'm very thankful to be here with you guys and harry" I said giving them a reassuring smile

"well we're glad you're here too I hope you're excited for the show tonight it's going to be sick"Louis said giving me a big smile which made me smile to. I love the boys they kind of became my family. they all came over and gave me and Harry hugs before exiting the room leaving me and harry by ourselves.

Harry smiled at me wrapping his arms around me "I'm glad you're here too I love you so so much. And I promise that while we're here we're going to do some fun stuff to get your mind off of everything I've got a lot of things planned that I think you're really going to enjoy my love"he said giving me a kiss "I'm glad I'm here too and I look forward to whatever you have planned because whatever it is I know I'm going to enjoy it and it's going to make me happy because you always make me happy I don't know what I'd do without you harry Edward styles"I said laying my head on his chest. everything was going to be all right with harry I knew everything was going to be all right.

We hung out in the hotel room for a little while before we had to get to the venue. then I sat and watched Harry get his hair and make up done it was fun Me and Niall and Louis kept telling jokes and doing other fun stuff. I was looking forward to the show and to seeing my harbear up onstage doing what he loves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all.😊❤️

Updated on 4/9/2017 word count 974. writer Zalla