Chapter 17

(Simmer's Point of view)

It's been two weeks since me and Harry got back from his tour and the last one direction Tour because now they're on 'break' and it's also been two weeks since I moved in with harry and I can say that it's been absolutely amazing getting to wake up to him every morning and cuddle with him every night it's pure bliss.

I'm 19 weeks pregnant now and I had another appointment last week and they said that both babies still look very healthy and that they might start kicking soon so that's exciting also Layla  is coming to visit in two days yay!! it's been almost 2 months since we've been reunited with each other so I'm excited to see her again.

harry and the boys have an interview today it's going to be their last interview for quite a while i'm going with him because were going shopping for the twins after I was excited to get to watch Harry and also to go shopping for the twins and begin to prepare for their arrival in a few months.

Right now me and Harry were in the car driving to his interview it was about a 2 Hour Drive we mostly talked about the twins and their nursery.

soon we arrived and walked into the building hand-in-hand there wasn't very many fans or paparazzi so that was good we were led to a dressing room where the rest of the boys would meet up with us and where they would be getting ready I sat down on the small couch that was in the corner watching Harry as he got ready soon the other boys arrived and started to get ready to.

after Harry was done he sat next to me with his arm around my shoulders as I cuddled into his side his other arm came around and wrapped around my stomach it stayed like that for a few minutes before he moved so his hand was on my baby bump rubbing it softly I looked up at him and he looked down at me with so much love in his eyes we both leaned in our lips meeting with each other's for a sweet and gentle kiss that sent sparks throughout my body

soon I felt something in my stomach it was A gentle little kick from one of the babies A few seconds later it happened again but in a different spot the spot where Harry's hand was. I know Harry felt it because he pulled away from me and looked down "was that what I think it was did they just"he said looking at me his eyes watering I nodded he smiled at me "they kicked"I said smiling at harry "I can't believe it our babies kicked for the first and I was able to feel it"Harry said quietly but with so much excitement in his voice.

He got up off the couch and kneeled in front of me both of his hands on my baby bump "hello babies this is your daddy I love you so much and I can't wait to see both of you my little prince and princess you be nice to your mommy because I love her a lot and I don't want to see her in pain ok me and your mommy love you so so much Parker and Jackson"Harry said to the two growing babies inside of me he earned two kicks as a reply I smiled down at him he kept his hands where our babies were kicking and kissed my bump and then stood up "I love you so much simmer"he said and then kiss me softly on the lips soon the boys names were called and it was time for them to do the interview

==Time skip till after the interview at the mall still simmer's point of view==

Me and Harry were at the mall now looking in the baby section we found quite a lot of outfits for the twins we spent about an hour in the first store and now checking we are out and heading to another store.

We walked to a new store and got diapers some more clothes,bottles,blankets,pacifiers,pacifier clips, Some toys and last but not least two matching white cribs finally we got most of the stuff that we needed the other stuff like the paint and the rest of the furniture for the nursery and the car seats we decided to get another day Harry loaded the stuff in the car and now are on our way home.