The Bad Boys' Nerd

So this is my first story I have ever written on here so if it is horrible then please excuse me. I will try my best to stick to my uploading schedule since I have like 6 hours each day to get a chapter done, but yeah. I will upload the first chapter tonight or tomorrow depending if my stupid headache is still here.

The chapters will be posted everyday hopefully and they will possibly be 1,000 words. If there are spelling mistakes or punctuation mistakes please excuse that and after I finish the book, I will edit that. At the very end of each chapter, there will be a numbers of words so feel free to look at that each time to see how much I failed.

Thank you for reading this book and I hope to fulfill your needs. Have fun my fellow Wattpaders.

MaiMaylin © 2016. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

BAI!
-Mai
This was 220 words!!