Chapter 7• You're not Yourself when You're Hungry

Edited 5-20-17

This is where Scarlet finds out that she is allergic to something.. Wait and find out! Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!
__________________________

I woke up with a really bad headache. I wasn't in the mood for people. When was I ever in the mood for people? It was really annoying because it felt like a nail being propelled into the side of my brain every time I turned to look at something. It was making me angry! Anyways, time for school. Ugh...
__________________________
School had been going fine until Ryder had come along. He got on my nerves every time he asked a question.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" He asked while I saw a smirk in the corner of my eye.

"No." I replied with clenched teeth, still looking ahead.

"Can I borrow an eraser?" He asked again, but this time he winked afterwards.

"If I do, will you shut up?" I turned to him and looked him straight into the eyes.

"No guarantees." He smiled, like an actual smile. With this, I handed him a freshly sharpened pencil with a new eraser on top.

"Thanks.." he mumbled while looking down at the assignment. We were currently sitting in science and it was already a rough day.
__________________________
At lunch, I hurried to go sit by Niall before Ryder spotted me. I already had enough of him. I found Niall and sat next to him.

"Hey friend." He said while bumping shoulders with me. All I did was stare at him while eating my sandwich.

"Do you need something?" He said with a raised eyebrow. To be honest, it was cute.

"I am just not myself today..." I looked at him and shrugged.

I could hear him grumble and then saw him itch his neck. What the heck.

"Hey! Wait! I have a snickers in my bag. Do you want it? You know.. you aren't yourself when you are hungry." He laughed and started unzipping his bag after he put it on his lap.

"Sure. It has chocolate in it," I said with a small smile. He handed it to me a few seconds later. I slowly opened the wrapper. I looked at it and almost melted. It was gorgeous. I took a generous bite before chewing and thanking Niall.

Suddenly, my throat felt itchy and scratchy after swallowing the whole bite. My head started spinning and it felt like there was a rock shoved down my throat. I felt my lips and they were swollen. Great, now it looks like I was punched in the face.

I looked over at Niall who was enjoying his sandwich and slowly patted his shoulder since there was no point in talking. I had already tried and it sounded like a squeak. Plus, it added to the pressure. It felt like a constrictor was being wrapped around my neck and slowly squeezing until my trachea had been dead.

"UMM..." he stood up and ran his hands through his hair, "does anyone have any medicine or an-" he spoke while looking around. That was the last thing I remember before seeing blackness.
__________________________
Woo hoo! New chapter is up and I feel like this was just a filler before big plans for tomorrow. What do you think is wrong with her and who made the snickers do that? Find out in next chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment if you'd like.

Also, I would like to thank you for 175 views in 5 days! That is awesome! Keep it up!

There are 600 words in this chapter <3

Ciao
-Mai ^.^