Chapter 1• The Bucket Of Water

Edited 5-20-17

Scarlet's POV

Panic at the disco "I write Sins not Tragedies" came on beside my head. I slowly fluttered my eyes open as the light of the morning sun came in. I feel like a zombie in the morning. I reach over to turn off the music when my hand hits my bed side table and my phone isn't there.

"WAKE UP! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

I shoot up from my bed and look around my room. My brother is standing over me with a bucket of water over his head. My eyes were as wide as Brendon Urie's forehead when I knew what he was gonna do. Wait for it...

SPLASH!

Great... just great!

"SAM! WHY DID YOU NEED TO DUMP A BUCKET OF WATER ON ME WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS ALREADY AWAKE," I scream at the top of my lungs. Mind you, he is standing over me while I am soaking wet. I hate brothers some times.

"Just thought you needed a refresher! Sorry if I messed with you too much again. Come on though, you have to get ready..." he trails off as I waddle to my bathroom and slam the door shut. I lock it and take a shower. The hot water feels good on my cold body. I stand in the shower with a scowl thinking of how it's another year of no friends, especially moving from a new school.

I get out of the shower and dry off, humming the lyrics to "This is Gospel." I get done getting dressed and look in the mirror. I am wearing a Harry Potter sweatshirt over my regular old red shirt. My pants are just jeans that are matched with some black boots. I am literally so lame. I wish mom could still help me pick out outfits before school. Instead I am wearing the same clothes I practically wear everyday. My go-to outfit got boring the first time I wore it.

My hair is a red waterfall down my shoulders and I hate it. I brush my hair and blow dry it before stepping out of the bathroom. I pick up my backpack and run down the stairs. I grab an apple before tossing it in the air. Gotta eat deez fruits doe, I thought.

"I'm pathetic..." I say under my breath and also slightly chuckle from the funny remark.

I hop in my brothers car and fake a smile. Here goes my first day of many terrible ones.
__________________________

Okay! So this was my first chapter and I was thinking of combining her first impression in this chapter but you know... I'm kind of lazy. Anyways... -_-
This chapter was only 483 words and it was rough so I hope I can do better! Make sure to comment on something you like or don't like and I will fix it!

Ciao!
-Mai