Chapter 9•Tumbling Consequences

Edited 5-20-17

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys and I hope you enjoy!
__________________________
Scarlet's POV

I was released from the hospital. I was only there for a night and then I got up and showered. The shower was huge! Literally I felt like I was showering in a waterfall. Before I get off task, I want to say that I haven't seen anyone but Sam in the past few days. I took the balloons and card home and placed the balloons by my window in my room like they were in the hospital. I took the card and put it beside my bedside table.
__________________________
Today is Tuesday and I cannot believe that it has already been a week since school started. It seems like yesterday I was walking into the doors of Tim Ridge High. Now, it feels like I belong. The teachers love me and I have really good grades. Niall hasn't talked to me since the "accident"- I think he feels bad.

I started volunteering at the humane society. I have been told that I am really good with pets. I love pets and when I'm with the pets at the humane society, I almost get teary-eyed because I want them all to be mine.

Off to another day of the week: Wednesday.
__________________________

I was dropped off at the entrance of the school and I don't have butterflies in my stomach like I used to. I was actually really excited because after school, I was going to the humane society and helping a cat have her kittens. No doubt that I will get emotional. Stupid hormones.

Striding to my next class, happy about the day to be over, I felt confident. I was heading to Language Arts until suddenly was knocked to the ground. The body felt like a wall. It was either a really muscular person or wall. Probably a wall with my luck. Wait, I am having Deja Vu.

I felt a something land on top of me. The wall fell on top of me? Man! I just got to school. Sheesh... this school needs to get built better. I opened my eyes to see a very familiar person's green eyes staring back at me. His arms were on each side of my head. I stared at him when I felt blush creep up onto my face. I looked to the side of him to make sure that no one was seeing this. Everyone was. I saw three pairs of heels next to our heads. Great....

Suddenly, Ryder rolled off of me. I stared at the ceiling with my face looking like a tomato. I didn't know if I needed to move or just wait until everyone leaves. Instead, I just stared at the ceiling until I felt like everyone around me had left.

"Watch where you are going, freak." I looked up and spotted Ryder smirking.

"You are the one that bumped into me, actually, so you should watch where you are going...freak." I replied while I sat up from my position and looked into his eyes. I poked his chest at the last part. It was rock solid. Did he even have skin?!

I looked down at the ground while holding my hair back. I bent down to and grab my books when I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Don't call me a freak... unless you want to get freaky." With that, he walked away and I could hear him chuckle. I stood with my hand on my hip and just stared at his back as he walked away.

"Yeah.. Y-You walk away... wussy!" I yelled at him while I punched the air. "I got the last laugh."

"Actually, I'll get the last laugh." I turned around to see Jessica.

"Fight me." I looked at her with determination in my eyes. I could see her fuming with anger. To be honest, I wanted to be under her skin.

"Just because when you met me when I was a nervous and jittery girl, doesn't mean that I have an attitude." I smirked as I stood with my arms crossed.

"Well, UGH!" She snapped and walked away. I watched as she swayed her hips. Gross.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Ryder came around the corner.
__________________________
Well, I updated! It wasn't as great as the other chapters, but it was something. I was having writers block, but with some inspiring stories- I made it!

I want thank you so much for 600+ views! That is absolutely mental (in a good way). I was planning on updating earlier, but I wrote 2 chapters so you will see that soon. I am writing Ryder's POV for next chapter. It's his POV from the hospital chapter.

Anyways, this chapter had 805 words sadly, but hey is something. ❤

Ciao
-Mai 😊