Chapter 2• Bad Boy Meets Lonely

Edited 5-20-17

Scarlet's POV

We arrived at the school. In big, bold red letters was spelled TIM RIDGE HIGH. I could already tell it was going to be scary. I hugged my brother goodbye and stared at the large groups of friends. People each had a clique. The jocks, the nerds, the queen bees, the clubs, the "people who try to fit in", and me.

I walked with my head down as my red hair was almost like a curtain. I focused on my feet as I walked and I didn't see anyone in front of me until...

"Hello! I am supposed to direct new students to the office for schedules, locker combinations, and classes!"

I looked up and saw a girl with a blonde bob. She looked... hyper. But what can I say?

"H-Hi..." I stuttered. Way to make a fool out of yourself Scarlet!

"Hi! My name is Carly and I will be your guide since you look new," she exclaimed.

"Okay... is it that obvious?" I replied as I faked a grin.

She laughed at my response "Kind of, now follow me!" She took my hand and led me through a swarm of people.
__________________________
We stopped at the office and got everything settled. I looked at my schedule and it read:

Science-Room 103
Choir-Music Hall
Physical Education-Main Gym
History-Room 107
Spanish-Room 106
Calculus- Room 105
Art-Room 100

Great! I love art! It's the one time I can actually explain my emotions (including anger.) I looked around for Carly, but she wasn't there. I looked around the office, yet didn't spot her. She probably is off with another new student. Great, one time I could've made a friend and she ran away...like always.
__________________________

I was moping to my next class, sad after the loss of what could've been a friend. I was heading to History until suddenly was knocked to the ground. The body felt like a wall. It was either a really muscular person or wall. Probably a wall with my luck.

"Watch where you are going, freak." I looked up and spotted a guy with brown messy hair, green eyes that were the color of leaves, and a chiseled jawline. He was handsome, but a jerk. Not my type. His eyes were shimmering. Weird. No one was my type by the way.

"S-Sorry..." I replied while I looked down and grabbed my books. He walked by me and his friends laughed. I sat against the locker and took a deep sigh. Not how my day was supposed to go. I stood up and brushed myself off. Maybe it was going to get better?
___________________________
I arrived at class and sat at a random desk. On the whiteboard was an entry task telling us to write something interesting about ourselves. I wrote that I like Panic at the Disco. Classy... I know.

As I was writing, the pencil was taken out of my right hand and was thrown across the room. I looked up to see the same guy that was a heartless monster. He was sitting next to me just smirking.

"So, you like Panic at the Disco?" he said while looking at my paper. He looked back at my eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Y-Yeah, but could you kinda leave because I don't like you..." I replied looking at him with glare.

"Feisty, I like it..." he replied with a wink. I think I just puked in my mouth a little.

I stood up and walked over to the corner of the room to grasp my pencil. I didn't want some player touching my pencil. And it was my only pencil since the other ones were in my locker.

"I'm not interested in you... so leave." I groaned continuing to write down my name on my paper. He didn't move. He just looked at me with a toothless smile. I guess you could call him friendly.

"Who said you were interested in me?" He continued with a smirk as he stood up and hovered over me. Never mind, I'll talk back what I said about him being friendly.

"No boy just comes over to an innocent girl and smirks at her while stealing a pencil." I hissed. I saw him walk away irritated.

1 point for Scarlet and 0 points for...

"Ryder," he yells walking away.
___________________________

Second chapter done! I am done for the day! Don't forget to comment recommendations:) Bye friends!!

This was 757 words long

Adios!
-Mai ❤