Chapter 10• Balloons and Cards are better than hugs.

Edited 5-20-17

This is Ryder's POV of the hospital chapter. I think it is good :) Tell me what you think? Comment and vote ❤
__________________________

I watched the "Niall" kid dig in his backpack before pulling out a Snickers. It had chocolate in it. Who wouldn't want it? I watched her take a generous bite. Her smile faded before she grabbed her neck. What was wrong with her? She brought her hands up to her lips which brought my attention to how swollen they were.  It looks like she was punched in the face.

I looked over at Niall who was enjoying his sandwich as she slowly patted his shoulder. I stood up and took a step towards them. I didn't like the "Niall" kid. She made a squeaky sound of what I assumed to be her attempt of talking.

"UMM..." Niall stood up and ran his hands through his hair, "does anyone have any medicine or an-" he spoke before I watched Scarlet's limp body fall to the ground. I ran over there.

I looked at the Snickers and examined it. After, I grabbed Niall by the collar. I lifted him up and slammed him  against the wall.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT?" I yelled in his face. I watched as he shook his head furiously. He was obviously scared. I set him down before smoothing out his shirt.

"Okay dude, sorry for yelling at you, but what did you do to the Snickers?" I wiped my face with hands before pointing to the Snickers next to Scarlet's body.

"Did you know if she was allergic to anything?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"N-No, she said that she was in a bad mood so I remembered t-that I had the-the-the snickers and I felt like she needed it s-so I gave it to her and then she collapsed." His stutters and Irish accent made him hard to understand.

"Okay, so you didn't know if she was allergic to anything?" I asked again while examining the perspiration forming between his eyebrows. He was obviously terrified of me. What can I say... I was a sexy beast. Not the time Ryder!

He shook his head furiously while having wide eyes. "Okay, go to the office and see if her parents can come and get her." He shook his head, yes, before speed-walking towards the office. I squatted by Scarlet and stared at her. Her hair was in her face and every time she took a shallow breath, her hair moved. At least she was breathing. I wanted to move her hair, but I didn't want to be weird.
__________________________

After what felt like 5 years, someone will freckles came running over to her. He told me to move so I did. I was angry. Who does he think he is? He just comes in and runs over to her like a knight in shining armor. Probably her boyfriend. 6th period was starting and I couldn't get Scarlet off my mind.
__________________________

Before I left school, I went to the office. I asked the lady in there, "Hello, do you know who the guy that Scarlet was picked up by was ?" I smiled.

"Yes, her legal guardian." She smiled back. Was that her dad? He looked young.. "She was taken to the hospital."

"Okay, thank you." I thanked her before leaving school.

Time to go to the hospital...
__________________________

I had stopped by the dollar store to buy balloons. They were a pinkish color and said, Get Better Soon. They were girly, that's for sure. I also bought a card that said the same thing. I didn't sign it because I wanted to be mysterious. Mysterious is sexy. Never mind...
__________________________