Chapter 25• Say it

Edited 5-20-17

Hey guys! I just needed a break of updating, but I kind of just didn't want to update because I am planning on ending this book at chapter 30! Chapter 31 will be the epilogue! Ahhhh thank you so much for the support, votes, and comments! I cannot believe how amazing you guys are. But, just because I want to say it-don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ also, I used the song because it's a classic for this book :)
__________________________

"Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it."

Shutting my book, I read the cover. Romeo and Juliet. Wanting my love story to be like that, I walked over to Ryder. I hugged him behind and buried my face in his back.

"Hey" he spoke in a husky voice.

We had just woken up. He slept over because I watched a scary movie and couldn't sleep.

Flashback to last night

Pressing the off button on the remote, I was traumatized. That was intense.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you tonight?" Ryder asked while he put on his jacket.

"Y-yeah I am fine, I will go to bed right when you leave." I stuttered. I didn't want him to leave, but he should.

He raised and eyebrow and walked over to me. Opening his arms, I hugged him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Are your sure?" He whispered.

"Yes" I whispered back, smiling.

I pulled back and cleaned up the popcorn and pop cans. Along with folding the blankets, I placed them in the right spot.

I walked over to my bathroom. It was dark. Oh no.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" I repeated while stepping in. I turned on the light and shut the door.

"Boo!"

I jumped back and fell. I watched as Sam laughed and hunched over and grabbing his stomach.

"Sam!" I pouted. "That was not funny!"

I stood up and brushed myself off before heading into the other bathroom.

"Boo"

I jumped back again. Now, Ryder was laughing and hunched over.

"I hate boys!" I announced.

They stood there laughing. After a while of watching them cry actual tears, they stopped and high-fived.

"I thought you left" I pointed to Ryder.

"I did, until Sam told me what to do outside" he chuckled. Sam looked at him and smiled.

"I'm going to bed," Sam walked the way towards his bedroom.

"Me too," I said.

"Me too," Ryder said while following me up the stairs.

"You know, this gives a good view of your butt," Ryder smirked.