Chapter 15• Happy?

Edited 5-20-17

Hey guys! I am sooo sorry for not updating tomorrow! I was busy and had school things and so I was gone for the whole night. I will make it up to you! Special for Saint Patrick's Day? Yessss. Enjoy!
__________________________
Niall's POV

I ran home. I couldn't stand all of those people staring at me. Just because I looked at a guy, I was considered gay. Yet, all I did was stare. His hair was messy and his eyes were blue. I liked blue eyes. Was I gay? No.

I took a shortcut to my house. The alley was a shorter way to get to my house. It usually had no one in it. This time, it did. I looked and there were a couple. A girl and a boy. They looked happy. Could I ever be happy?

Taking a deep breath, I walked towards my house and saw a guy. His hair was red. His face was covered with freckles. He was gorgeous. His head was down so I couldn't see his eye color, but I assumed that he had blue eyes.

I was never attracted to girls. I just could never see myself with one.

I want to be happy. I will try to figure out what I like. Maybe I like guys. Maybe I like none. For now, it's undecided.
__________________________

I know this is realllyyyy short, but a special chapter is coming tomorrow! I will be picking the cover tomorrow so you guys wait! You can vote in the comments of the chapter. Love you guys!

This was 269 words.

Ciao
-Mai