Chapter 13• Theres a First for Everything

Edited 5-20-17

Hey! Some people were asking for an update! I am so excited for this chapter! If you are too, don't forget to hit that star in the bottom left corner:)
__________________________

I woke up this morning feeling nervous. Today, there was calculus test. I had studied so much the night before, but I couldn't focus. The picture of Ryder and Jessica made me want to vomit. She deserved a troll and he deserved a bad girl.

I also spent hours on my phone watching Dan and Phil videos. I have watched them all, but I watched them over and over again. They completed my life. Anyways, before I bore you with how cliche my teenage life is let me tell you about my breakfast.

I ate waffles for breakfast and let's just say that my brother ate the amount of what an elephant would eat. He ate them with peanut butter and syrup along with butter. He's going to get diabetes. His body shows no difference no matter what he eats though.
__________________________
Since it was Friday, I finished school for the week. The test was easier than I excepted. Ryder wasn't there. He usually sits next to me and bugs me. Today, he didn't say a word to me. I was confused.

I got home and changed my outfit as well as put my hair up. I had worn my hair down and just put on some high waisted skinny jeans for school. I was obsessed with my skinny jeans because they made my butt look bigger than it is. I wore a sweatshirt shirt. It was red and it was kind of see through. I wore a sports bra underneath.

When I changed, I wore my sweatshirt and changed into some yoga pants. The yoga pants were really comfy and so I wanted to curl up into a ball, but I wanted also to be active. I decided to go to the park. I would just listen to music there.

I started walking to park. Here we go.
__________________________

I arrived at the park and saw only 2 people were there. It was a girl who looked my age along with a guy. They were sitting on the swing. She was straddling him. I thought this was a public park...

As I walked closer, I noticed Ryder was the guy. And that guy was sucking faces with Jessica. A pain in my chest appeared by watching this. She was dating my brother. I went and sat down at the picnic table. I was sorrow for my brother. He had no idea.

I pulled up my Spotify playlist and put in my headphones. I listened to "Falling in Love with You-by Haley Reinhart". (Turn on the song). It was a good song, but it was the opposite on how Jessica felt. She actually disgusted me how filthy she was.

I remembered that I wasn't alone at this park and looked up. Jessica and Ryder were still at it. My poor innocent eyes. I needed to stop this.

Waking over to them, I saw Jessica open her eyes. "Oh, Jessica did you want me to tell Sam that you are sucking faces with this dude?" I smirked. "Or should I take a picture? More evidence!" I clapped my hands and jumped up and down before stopping and placing my hands on my hips.

At this point Ryder was looking back at me and he looked confused. I watched him raise his eyebrows while looking back and forth between Jessica and I.

"You are just jealous." She said and looked back at Ryder while leaning in.

"Wait!" I shouted, "I don't want to watch you make out, if anything is going to happen between you 2, then I am going to cry." I explained pointing to both of them.

"I want you to leave." Jessica said while getting off Ryder.

"Why?" I put my hands up in surrender, "I am not the one making out with Ryder while sitting on his lap at a children's park!"

"You probably want to sit on him though" she said. I glanced at Ryder who kind of blushed. His cheeks were slightly pink. It was... cute.

"No, that's weird." I said while shaking my head furiously.

"Fine, then leave!" She said through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to leave because I don't want to see what happens if I stay too long." I turned around and started walking.

"Wait!" Ryder shouted at me.

"What do you want?" I questioned. As I asked this question, I felt it starting to rain.

"Do I mean anything to you?" He asked. His eyes were making me dizzy. They were full with emotion.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. I didn't really know what to say.

"I think you do know because if you didn't, you wouldn't of told your brother that I was just someone you knew."

"N-No, I just said that because I was confused you usually didn't make an appearance and so I wouldn't of thought that the balloons were yours- wait!" I said, "How did you get into my room if you aren't immediate family?"

His eyes went wide, "I-It doesn't matter"

"Well, I didn't mean for you to be hurt by me saying that you were a nobody because you are because you stole my pencil and then you bugged me and then you bright me balloons, is it getting really hot or is it just me like I am really nervous for no reason-" he cut me off by bringing him lips to mine. His hand caressed my cheek.

Sparks flew and fireworks went off. I kissed him back. Our lips molded into each other. His hands traveled from my hips around to the small of my back. He pulled me closer and I kissed him with passion. I linked my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync.

I pulled back and was panting. I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath. His lips were red and swollen. Pieces of his hair were falling onto his forehead. My hair was in my face. Before I could reach up to tuck it behind my ear, he did it for me. I smiled and took my arms off from around his neck.

He took my arms and placed them back around my neck. He pulled me back in and pecked my lips. It wasn't as passionate, but I still enjoyed it. It was almost like a reassurance kiss. His eyes were sparkling with desire and I wanted to kiss him again.

He pulled me into him and we hugged as it rained. His wet shirt clung to his body and my wet hair was now a deeper red. Then it all came back to me.

"You aren't a nobody, Ryder." I spoke while burying my face in his chest.

"And you aren't a nobody, Scarlet." He said. His voice was husky.

I hugged Ryder tighter. He drew circles on my back comfortingly.

"Good to know" I acknowledged him and looked up to him. He was smiling like a little kid in a candy store. He kissed my forehead and for once, I felt safe.
__________________________

You guys! I was smiling through this entire chapter! I was so jealous! They kissed in the rain and it was Scarlet's first kiss! How did you like it?

You can tell me how you liked it by hitting the star or commenting ❤

Sorry for the same song as before. I used this song in the hugging one. I will go back in change the song because it fits nor where, but I don't know what to put. Any suggestions? Thank you!

This chapter has 1296 words

Ciao
-Mai