Chapter 24• I'm in Love

Edited 5-20-17

(start the song now)
Hey guys:) I am so happy with the new title and cover! I am sorry if you didn't want me to change it :( Love you all and don't forget to comment, vote and share!
__________________________
Ryder's POV

I had fallen asleep with Scarlet in my arms. She really was scared of loosing me and I feel horrible about having to put her through that.

Now, we were sitting in the hospital room packing because I could finally leave. Tomorrow was Christmas and I was planning to spend it with Scarlet because she needed me there.

"Hey Ry, can I take a shower?" She asked while walking towards me. She continued to ask while wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah," I answered before looking down at her and smiling.

"Are you sure you are okay to pack by yourself because I'll help you if you need-" I cut her off by kissing her.

She kissed me back and grabbed my hair. Our lips molded perfectly until she pulled back.

"I need to breathe," she laughed.

"You'll get used to it after a while because your lungs will keep up," she blushed. I kissed her forehead before letting her walk to the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed while getting on my phone. Scrolling through my notifications, I saw messages from Jessica.

She texted me saying nasty things about Scarlet. With one of the last pictures, there was a picture attached. She threatened me saying that she would post this picture around school so everyone could see it.

It was a picture of Scarlet's underwear.

Laughing, I clicked on the picture and looked at the underwear. One was pink with a panda on it. It was cute. Ew, I sound like a girl.

I deleted Jessica from my contacts before locking my phone. I heard the shower turn off and Scarlet was singing.

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

And in that moment, I realized I was in love with Scarlet Rose Harrison.
__________________________
Sorry it's short, but I feel like it's short and sweet. Love you all! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

This chapter was 401 words long!

Ciao
-Mai