Chapter 6

"When people hate on you, it's because you've got something they want."

Rose's POV:

Harry's teeth sank into my neck and I stifled my scream. The pain was intense and excruciating, and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't move, but if I could I would be pulling away from him by now.

"Shhh, relax Princess." He whispers against my neck and I whimper. "You said it wouldn't hurt." I whimper and I feel an arm press around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Suddenly, the pain that was in my neck disappeared, a feeling of warmth being spread in my neck and I instantly relaxed against him, sighing in relief.

I could feel him sucking my blood but there was no longer any pain, only warmth. My eyes opened, not even realizing that I had closed them, and I blinked, wondering how he just got the pain to go away. I knew he was a vampire, but from what my mother told me, vampires usually killed victims for fun and sucked them dry. They were never easy on them and they definitely didn't make the pain go away, but Harry did.

When I felt Harry retract from my neck, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked at the blood that was coming from my neck and my eyes widened. "How...how am I going to hide it? Will is stop bleeding?" I rush out and Harry puts a finger to my lips. I look up at him with worried eyes and he just smiles at me, his teeth a bit bloody from sucking my blood. His eyes were no longer red and they were the bright green eyes I had first seen.

"Don't worry, Princess. I've got everything under control." he says soothingly, winking at me and making me blush. I've never blushed so much...what's wrong with me? And why blush in a situation like this?!

He pulls me to him again, his arms going behind my back and gripping the lower part of my back. I gasp at his movement and my eyes widen as he leans down, his lips kissing my neck slowly before his tongue licked my bare skin, causing me to shiver. He kissed my neck again, acting like I was something delicate, he kissed it so soft and tenderly.

He pulled away, letting me go and I felt my neck, no longer feeling any holes where he bit me. "How...how did you?" I ask, not sure of what just happened. I felt a little dizzy, almost hazy, but it wasn't anything like my mother described to me. She said it was an awful experience and that most victims would pass out from blood loss, but with Harry...it felt almost nice.

"I'm just good like that." he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes, shaking my head at him. "Thanks for letting me do that, I feel recharged now." he says, doing a small jump in my room and I giggle at his antics. I must be going crazy, no- insane, for trusting a vampire like this.

He begins to stare at me, a thoughtful gaze on his face, his eyebrows furrowing and I feel uneasy under his stare. "What?" I ask him and he cocks his head to the side. "You know, you're the first one who hasn't passed out from a feeding, even though I make it painless. That's strange." he muses and I just laugh at him.

"I'm a tough girl!" I tease and a smile breaks out on his face, making my worry fade away. "I guess so. I like them that way." he says and I blush, looking down slightly. He walks back over to me, cupping my chin with his fingers and bringing it up so that I'm staring into those dazzling green eyes of his.

"We should go, Princess. If we stay in here too long, some people may get the wrong idea." he whispers and I nod my head nervously, watching as he smiles at me. "Come on, I have to scope this place out if I'm going to ever find this...thing." he says carefully, not giving away any information on what this 'thing' is.

I huff at his secretiveness but he just gives me a cheeky smile. I walk over to the door, Harry right behind me before I stop, turning to look at him again with wide eyes. "What?" he asks me curiously and I point to his teeth.