0.1

Jeon jungkook was happy .

He made an accomplishment today .

He finally , finally after all his efforts could find Jimin's phone number .

He was overly happy , nearly ecstatic because it was the key to everything , with it he could text his lover , hack his phone , his laptop , and finally he could find his house .

Moreover , with his skill in computer science , that all wasn't so hard , he barely spent a bit more than an hour before the address showed up on his screen , making him squeel in happiness and excitement . He could finally visit his mate .

First , he checked if all the info was there , if he had access to his photos , videos , chats ... Then the laptop , and he made sure to synchronise his phone to jimin's search history .

When it was done and over with , he tried to open the front camera of jimin's phone from his laptop , and was immediately blown away .

How can someone , without even trying , look so gorgeous ?! Jungkook could only be proud . And aroused .

The way his skin is glowing , his plump lips looking so tempting in that rosy shade , his eyes peircing him even through the screen , his hair flawlessly falling on his eyes , giving him that innocent but sexy look . He believes that bare-face Park Jimin was the best version of him . After naked Park Jimin of course .

He took his phone , and debated on whether it was the right time to send a text , or not yet . But then , he shouldn't waste time , he thought .

To : my soulmate ^3^
Good morning , love :)

He locked his screen again after a couple minutes of waiting , convinced that Jimin would text him back , only that he needed time to think if he gave someone his number before , or if he didn't have a member of his family saved on his phone , according to the text he revieved .

He was a bit hungry , so he decided to make himself ramen , since it was the easiest , and he was a lazy ass . All the time thinking about the possibility of his and Jimin's romance blossoming in the most beautiful ways .

Maybe someday they would meet in a park after he confessed to him , and Jimin would be glad about it and kiss him as soon as he sees him .

Or maybe they would meet before that , and get to be friends then confess to each other .

Or maybe jimin is gonna see him somewhere and fall in love at first sight ,then be happy because it was the person he has been chatting with all along .

If only jungkook wasn't so obsessed , if only he was a tiny bit saner , if only he didnt have such a horrible past , these things could've happenned . But he knew how creepy and possessive he could be , he knew how angry he could get if things didn't go his way , and he's scared he might hurt Jimin one day .

He doesn't need anyone to remind him that he's crazy , he knows it himself , he's always been a good auto-critic , but he doesn't want to stop . Maybe this path will take him somewhere dark and dangerous , maybe it will finally destroy him . But maybe in the end , he'll find a light out of it , maybe at last he'll have jimin by his side . And he couldn't help but hope for the latter .

From : my soulmate ^3^
Who are you ?