1.6

Jimin retrieved his phone back and finally felt like living, because no one in this century would stand being away from technology.

He turned it on and found many notifications, yet it has only been a couple of days. He found some from his group members, and also from his family. He replied to them and got news too, taehyung was with his family, jin and namjoon went to Japan, hoseok traveled to the US, and suga was going on a trip with his friends to HongKong.

Everything was going fine for them, well except him of course because here he finds himself held by an obsessive psyco, forced to do whatever he likes just to stay out of trouble. Luck is on his side. Syke.

If this didn't happen to them, he would've traveled too, he had planned to go to Thailand, then to Japan as well with the hyungs, it would've been nice to go see his parents afterwards with a few stories to tell, but guess he won't be able to do that now.

He went through his social media, saw what ARMYs were doing, smiled at a couple of memes about them, and didn't notice the time passing until jungkook called him out again.

" love? Lunch is ready! Join me please! " he shouted from the other side of the wall.

Jimin groaned and walked up to the bathroom, freshened up and fixed his appearence, he changed from his PJs to comfy yet presentable clothes and went out of the room.

" here you are! Have a seat please " jungkook greeted with a sweet smile.

They started eating in silence, but appearently jungkook wasn't satisfied as he broke it.

" baby? Can i ask you something? " he said and jimin hummed .

" do you ever wonder, what it'd be like to have wings? " he asked and jimin snorted.

" what kind of thought is that? " jungkook jutted his bottom lip slightly.

" i just always found it cool you know " he muttered and jimin raised his eyebrow expression, it wasn't forced or fake, surprisingly.

" well it must be cool to fly high up in the sky " he pointed out and jungkook's eyes shot up in excitement, and now jimin was confused.

" baby, you can do rhymes! Are you good at rapping? I never heard you rap, can you do it now? " he asked with expecting eyes and jimin burst out laughing.

" oh no i can't rap that was just a coincidence " he dismissed.

" aww please just a little verse " he tried again and jimin finally gave up. Jungkook did a little beat for him and waited .

" ne ireumeun ... JI-MIN !- " he started but burst out laughing again when the beat stopped and jungkook's expression fell in disappointment and maybe awkwardness.

" okay love, we'll drop this, you can surely not rap" he said with a laugh and continued eating while chuckling a little.

Jimin did the same and sighed, he could bare with this as long as jungkook doesn't go crazy, he hopes it stays this way.

|||||

Okay so this was nice ... I think .