1.9

The next day went smooth, jungkook and jimin had breakfast, then jungkook suggested going around the resort for a change.

" love? If you weren't with me here, where would you have gone? " Jungkook asked while walking in the large and beautiful garden .

" umm, actually i had planned to do a little tour, i thought it would be nice to enjoy my holidays and make the most of it " he replied then sighed sadly, knowing that none of that is possible anymore.

" a tour where? "

" Thailand, Malaysia, China, Japan, then back to Korea " jimin looked up to the sky and then back to jungkook when he heard him chuckle.

" and do you know where we are ? " he said with a smile.

" hum ? "

" we are in Kamala island, in Thailand " he simply said and jimin started at him in shock.

" no way! Did you take me all the way to Thailand?! "

" yup, i mean this is our honey-moon, we can't possibly spend it in Korea " he said sweetly, reaching for jimin's hand then squeezing it.

Jimin preferred not to comment on that again and bring the other jungkook to torture him, so he just smiled and beared with it.

" jiminie? Are you sad that you couldn't go to you trip? " he asked with a tiny bit of guilt in his words.

" yes " he said, not bothering to lie or make the answer a bit softer, he didn't have to after all. Jungkook nodded.

" i see, but what if i told you, you can go now " jungkook said, stopping their tracks and facing his lover.

" really?! Are you fucking serious?! "

" baby don't curse at me " he said with a monotonous voice and jimin gulped but still couldn't hide the excitement he felt.

" yes i am baby, but- "

' fuck '

" -i'm coming with you " he finished and jimin's mood dropped, he let go of jungkook's hand and walked ahead, feeling his eyes sting and the cold wind drying his already wet cheeks. He just walked until he reached the stairs to the beach, smiling at the beautiful scenery, he went down and took of his shoes, burrying his feet in the sand and feeling the fresh breeze inside his clothes, carressing his skin.

He walked near the water and sat, staring the ocean, the blue water glowing under the sun, and the sand reflecting the rays like sparckling jewels, the little waves that reached his feet, feeling cold yet so warm and comforting, it was indeed beautiful.

But it soon ended when he heard slow shuffling behind him, then felt two strong arms circling his middle and a chin on his shoulder.

" do you like it here? " he whispered and jimin nodded.

" what were you thinking about when you walked here? " he asked while peppering his neck with butterfly kisses, making jimin close his eyes and lean on him more.

" you, i know you love me and need me jungkook, but i can't be there for you forever, what you want is not something i can give you " he said and jungkook sighed heavily, tightening his hold a little.

" did jungkook tell you that? I told him to leave you alone cuz i didn't want you to suffer with me, but he didn't listen... The worst part is that i fell deeply in love with you now, i can't let you go even if i want to " he said and turned jimin to face him.

" jungkook, tell me, what happenned to you? "

Jungkook froze and all those images surfaced again, the torture, the abuse, the blood, the deafenning noises, the pain, everything.

He clutched the sides of his head and screamed, jimin tried calming him down but couldn't, suddenly it stopped and jungkook had a stoic look on his face.

' i'm so fucked!...Litterally '

" i told you to be nice to jungkookie!! "

|||||

Oh shit! Do yall know what happened just now ?