1.7

" hey taetae !! I missed you so much !! " jimin screamed in the phone speakers when he heard the said boy's voice.

Jimin had recieved a call after lunch and it was from his best friend. He asked jungkook whether or not he could accept it, and the latter said he was allowed to, but that he needed to keep it short. As soon as he heard that, jimin ran to his room and picked up the phone, not bothering to shut the door. Terrible mistake.

" ChimChim! I miss you too !! What have you been up to? "

Jimin's smile flatenned at the question but he didn't let his sadness affect his voice.

" oh nothing much, i just though going around Korea would do me some good " he shrugged.

" nice! Well my mom and dad say hi! "

Jimin smiled and wiped the corner of his now teary eyes.

" aww Mr and Mrs.kim! I miss them so much! Greet them for me will you? " he said in a soft voice and taehyung knew something was off.

" hey what's wrong Jiminie? Why are you sad? " he cooed.

Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly brushed the matter off with a little chuckle.

" it's nothing baby, i just miss you all so much " he said and wiped what was left of his tears, completely missing the intense glare coming from the door frame.

" anyway, how are the hyungs? " he switched the subject.

" well jinnie and joonie are one a trip together but i'm betting it's a date or something, don't you? " taehyung laughed on tge other side, making jimin do so too.

" yes those too were so obvious back in the dorm ugh " he snickered.

" damn right ! Hobi is in the US and boy did he change when he set foot there ! His selfies are no longer cute, his style became badboy-ish, his actions are so much different!! Wow he's just-wow!! "

Jimin laughed out loud and nodded even though his friend couldn't see him.

" American air does that to him... Well i'm just glad he's enjoying himself, same for suga cuz he is on a trip with his friends right? "

" yup!! He said he doesn't like it since they always need to do activities while he just wants to sleep "

" i guess " jimin chuckled, then remembered what jungkook told .

" alright tae, i need to go now, i'll text you later if i can, take care of yourself ... And i love you " he said sweetly, blowing a little kiss through the speakers . And that got jungkook's blood boiling.

He shuffled inside the room with rage taking over his brain.

Jimin turned around only to be met with a terrifying expression on the younger's face, he gasped and threw the phone on the bed, not understanding what he could've done to trigger the other.

Suddenly a sharp pain resonated through jimin's face as jungkook slapped him hard, probably bruising the skin along the way. Then felt himself go weak when the taller pulled him back by his hair, and the only thing he could do was grip onto his strong arm for support .

" what the fuck were you saying you slut !! Calling that motherfucker baby, saying the three words to him, and blowing him a kiss ?!! What do you think you're doing ?!! " he yelled at jimin's face while his eyes already streaming in tears and voice quivering with pain.

" i-i didn't do any- " jimin was agressively thrown on the mattress .

" you are a fucking cheater !! And you even dare to lie to my face ?! " he took a hold of jimin's jaw and squeezed it to keep the boy under him in place.

" you should only love me !! Do you understand ?! ME !! " he screamed .

Jimin was about to faint from fear, he has never been this terrified in his entire life, and he could only think of one sentence to ease the situation .

" i-i love y-you " he barely said through his teeth, and knew he succeeded to calm him down as he felt the grip losen little by little, until it was finally gone.

" there, it wasn't so hard was it ? Now you just need to keep it that way, sweety " jungkook said with a much softer and quieter voice.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips, gently and delicately, then fixed his shirt and got out of the room, closing it behind this time.

Jimin was once again left alone, with an aching body and mind, praying god to let him out of that hell already.

It's needless to say that he didn't have dinner that night and cried himself to sleep .

|||||

ssup guys!! hope you like this chapter!