1.8

Jungkook was in the bathtub surrounded with bubbles and flower petals, mediting in the calm atmosphere and red fruit scent emiting from the candles, thinking about his lover and smiling to himself.

' I shouldn't have done that earlier... It's your fault! Now he'll hate me... Shut up he said he loved you... No it was because you forced him to... Well if it wasn't for me he wouldn't even be here... Damn right! He would be living happily... And you will be living in that house alone, miserable, complexed and afraid, always thinking about the past, always crying in your sleep, always pathetic, im doing you a fucking favor!!... I didnt ask for it though... '

" YOU UNGREATFUL BITCH!! " jungkook shouted and jimin shuttered in the other room, thinking he has done something wrong again.

Jungkook got up and wore his bathrobe, not even bothering to properly dry himself before he stomped his feet to jimin's room.

Jimin heard the angry footsteps and thought that was it for him, he sat at the corner of the room and hugged his knees, watching to the doorknob twist and open wide, showing his dripping wet and furious stalker.

" Come here! " he commanded pointing at the bed, and jimin flinched, knowing what will be happenning to him in no time.

" please jungkook i didn't do anything i swear- why are you mad at me?! " jimin said with teary eyes.

" I. Said. Here " jungkook ignored his question and threw jimin on the bed when he stood away from it in fear.

" jungkook, kookie, im begging you don't do this to me " jimin cried out.

" the only thing you'll beg for is me fucking you harder baby " he said while he sucked on the defenceless boy's skin, starting a new nightmare.

" why? "

" shut up and spread your legs!! " he ordered but jimin didnt obey.

" are you perhaps going against me? " he said with an anger filled voice.

" but i love you, did you forget? I wouldn't do anything against your rules " jimin said innocently then reached to cup jungkook's face and bring him in for a (disgusting) kiss.

Jungkook's hold and muscles relaxed along with the frown on his face and that meant jimin found his weak spot.

" you're so cute baby~ actually this wasn't about you... It's jungkook who made me mad, he started saying that i should've stayed away from you and let you live happily, but he forgot what his life was like, hell that is, before i introduced you to him... All the crying and all the nightmares, i couldn't just let him suffer that way you know, his life was crumbling down before his eyes, he needed someone to make him strong and stand by his side, and that someone is you, he needs you jimin " jungkook finished and hugged the other boy under him.

The latter however, was taken aback by the little speech he just recieved, jungkook was talking about himself as if he was two different people, saying that he suffered so much before he knew him, and that he's the only one who can help. It was too much for him to process but at least he knows that jungkook was traumatised by something and it must have engendered personality disorders.

" do you understand why i brought you here now? " he asked and jimin nodded.

" good baby, because i will leave soon and he will come seeking forgiveness for what i've done to you, so i'm asking you to be nice to him okay? jungkookie is very precious to me and i don't want him to suffer anymore, he loves you so much baby" he said with a smile and leaned in to kiss the still shook man who responded surprisingly quickly.

" I won't suffer anymore " jungkook muttered and jimin sighed knowing that the nice jungkook was back.